Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
24,334 Posts
No ones gonna hold your neck while their arm burns. Take THAT, long hours of training and practice!....back to binge drinking
I was half joking but when I got asked why I carry a lighter even though I quit smoking, I said self-defense. You should have seen the weird looks.

·
Premium Member
8,451 Posts
Same reason I carry a credit card knife in my wallet.

eldar

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I was half joking but when I got asked why I carry a lighter even though I quit smoking, I said self-defense. You should have seen the weird looks.
I was taught by my Day: A Man carries a few things on him at all times, a pen, a lighter and a pocket knife. Pretty much, any day, if youre in a jam, one or more of those items will get you out of it.

A lighter, held in the hand like a knuckle packer. THEN used to redecorate someone's face, would be effective in self defense.

Weird looks? Like when I bought a NAA .22 short revolver and when asked "What are ya gonna use that for?" I said: "That's my Bear gun." They said; "Bear gun, that aint gonna kill no Bear."
I said, "Nope, but when out in the woods, I'm gonna shoot you in the knee cap and I just have to outrun YOU......see ya out in the woods."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts