How To - Personal Political Action

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by lklawson, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

This is just a quick guide with some examples for exercising personal political action through letter, email, and phone.

It will include:
    • Links and information for finding your State & Federal representatives and their contact information
    • Guides for writing your State/Federal representative
    • Example letter to representative
    • Guides to writing a Letter to the Editor
    • Examples of Letter to the Editor
    • How to telephone your legislator

The list may grow over time.

For now, I am opting for it to be an informational "closed thread" but may open it for discussion later. Let's start independent threads discussing various letters or guides which can then be rolled into this thread.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015

2. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

How to write your Senator/Representative/Governor/etc.:

A few simple rules.

Start with a To/From at the top.

To:
    Honorable [title] {full name}
    {mail address}

{your name}
    {your address}

Then begin the letter. Start with a "Salutation."
    example:
    Dear [title],
    [Sir/Ma'am],

Tell them that you are a registered voter in their State/District. If you have special credentials, such as a LEO*, Gunshop owner, or NRA Trainer, for instance, list them.
    example.
    I am a Sheriff's Deputy* for the Township of Whambangma'am with 14 years of experience.

Tell them in one brief sentence what you are writing about.
    example:
    I am opposed to any new "Gun Control" laws.

Make any specific points. Be brief, to the point, clear, and respectful.
    example:
    Some legislators and activists are calling for limitations on magazine capacity. I completely oppose the proposed restrictions on magazine capacity, regardless of whether or not it may be set at 10, 20, 30, or any other arbitrary number.

If you are writing in reference to a specific bill, reference it by official House/Senate # and/or title.
    example:
    I am writing in reference to HB 12345, the Safe From Firearms Schools Act.

Tell them what you want them to do. Do not threaten, be belligerent, or aggressive. Never use vulgarity, cursing, or swearing. Say "please."
    example:
    Please oppose and work against magazine capacity limits.

Summarize your request or question.

Ask for a response.

Keep the letter short; under one page is considered good. Spell check. Make sure that any facts and dates used are accurate. Though less critical, check for good grammar. You want to sound intelligent and reasonable. Tell them that you will support their efforts on your behalf. You do not have to tell them that you'll vote against them if they do not. That is impolite and implied by the very fact that you are writing in support or opposition at all. You may think that they're dumb but they're not THAT dumb.

If the recipient of your letter does something "special" to assist you, such as set up an in-person meeting or make a special request to a third party on your behalf, send a thank you note to the original recipient.

*Special Note For LEO and government employees:
    Some states have laws and regulations and some Police Departments or government organizations have official policies which may limit your ability to use your professional credentials or may specify exactly how you may reference your credentials when engaging in political activism. One example is that members of the military are prohibited from appearing in uniform when engaging in political activism or public political discourse. The cited reason for these policies & laws is to prevent the appearance that a member of the organization or department is representing the organization's position, or lobbying on behalf of that organization, which may, itself, be prohibited by law or regulation. Please check the relevant laws, regulations, and policies before using official government credentials.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  3. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Another hint:
    Don't forget to send letters to your State and Local representatives too. Governors and your State Congressmen are good and often get neglected yet, as New York and California can attest, can have a very powerful effect upon your 2nd Amendment rights.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

4. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Example letter to representative
    Leslie Kirk Lawson
    6402 Larcomb Dr.
    Huber Heights, OH 45424

To:
    Honorable Peggy Lehner
    Ground Floor Senate Building,
    Ohio 43215

Ma’am,

I am a registered and active voter in your District. I am writing to express my complete opposition to any new legislation restricting or further regulating firearms, popularly known as “Gun Control Measures.” In specific, I want to address three (3) main topics which are receiving a great deal of attention.

First, some legislators and activists are calling for limitations on magazine capacity. I completely oppose the proposed restrictions on magazine capacity, regardless of whether or not it may be set at 10, 20, 30, or any other arbitrary number.

Second, some legislators and activists are calling for bans on so called “military style firearms” or “Assault Weapons.” This fallacious “definition” is based completely upon cosmetic features. I completely oppose any additional bans on firearms but particularly the misleading designations banning popular sporting and self defense arms such as the AR platform.

Third, some legislators and activists are calling for “universal background checks,” more popularly referred to as “the Gunshow Loophole.” There is no “loophole.” Firearms transfers and transactions among private otherwise law abiding citizens of the same State have always been legal and do not represent a significant threat to public safety. I completely oppose any mandatory “universal background check” requirements.

Please oppose and work against magazine capacity limits, “military style firearms” bans, “universal background checks,” and, indeed any new “Gun Control” legislation. It is an unnecessary measure based on emotional responses rather than facts. As a voter, I will give my support to candidates who support 2nd Amendment Rights and who oppose further restrictions upon lawful firearms owners and enthusiasts.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Leslie Kirk Lawson

(note: no, I'm not worried about my "real name" and my address being in this posting. Both are readily available here and on other websites and have been for many years.)

5. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

How to write a Letter to the Editor.

A Letter to the Editor, while similar in some ways to a letter to your elected representative, is different in several important ways. It must therefore be written differently.

In our context, a Letter to the Editor is written to influence public opinion in favor of, to advocate for support of the 2nd Amendment and firearms rights, and to oppose infringement upon firearms rights. It is, therefore, primarily a persuasive letter.

First, select which publication you will be writing to. While the local newspaper is an option, and may offer some advantages, there are other possibilities. You may choose to write to a large circulation newspaper, an interest Magazine, or a Circulation or Journal. Small home town newspapers may not get many Letters to the Editor and so your letter may have a higher chance of being published. However, the circulation will be smaller. This may be a good thing because it allows you to keep the topic local and it bears more emotional impact upon the readers. Large circulation papers will, by definition, get more letters and so, while a published letter will be read more, the letter is less likely to be published. Another option includes related interest magazines. An example might be a martial arts specific magazine. If a case can be quickly made that firearms rights impact martial artists then a letter advocating for firearms rights or against firearms restrictions might be published. Some interest related Journals accept letters as well. Perhaps a Journal for independent and recreational Pilots, for instance, might be an option. In any case, the letter needs to be somehow relevant to the publication. Just a quick word expounding on relevance, as should be apparent by now, if the publication is narrowly focused, then the letter should be somehow relevant to the interest. A publication for Baby and Infant interests would be uninterested in a letter advocating for the fun of shooting sports but might publish a letter advocating for bedside safes as opposed to “trigger locks.” More on this below.

Keep the letter relevant to the readership and also timely. If you are writing in response to an article, someone else’ letter, or an event, write within a day or two. Do not wait a week or more or, if ever published, your letter will lose impact. You may choose to write a letter in praise of an event such as praising a local citizen for successfully defending themselves with a firearm, praising a local pro-2A business, or praising an elected official who is supporting firearms rights. Of course, you may write a letter opposing an official, business, or individual who is intent on curtailing firearms rights, or you may write in opposition to a specific proposal.

Reference what you are writing in response to. If you are writing to praise or oppose another writer or an article, reference that by writing something like, “In response to Joe Schome’s letter on Feb. 35th supporting mandatory trigger locks” or “In response to Jane Doe’s recent article, ‘Guns Make Women Safer’ on December 24, advocating firearms training for women.”

Choose only one issue to discuss per letter. While it may seem that many issues are related and lumped together such as magazine capacity limits, bans on certain guns, or taxes on ammunition, these will make your letter longer, more confusing, and less likely to be published. Pick one. You can write a letter advocating another topic in a day or two.

Start with a salutation such as, “To the Editor.”

Your first sentence should clearly sum up what you are writing about.
    Example:
    “I am concerned about the irrational fear of ‘high capacity’ magazines.”​

If you are an individual with a “title” such as CEO of a local business or Head of the Statistics department, include that either in your signature or as part of a brief statement of your credentials. Disclosing this information lends credibility and prevents accusations of dishonesty (if, for instance, you are the owner of a LGS).
    Example:
    “As a certified Range Safety Officer the term ‘high capacity’ magazines is meaningless.”​
    Or
    Sincerely,
    Kirk Lawson
    Certified Self Defense Instructor
    …​

Next, follow with a sentence or two describing your position, one or two simple evidentiary statements, and what the reader or community can do in support. Make sure that your statistics can be backed up. Anecdotal stories are good because they tend to carry more emotional weight for the reader. For instance:
    “As a Self Defense instructor I know that women need to be able to protect themselves from bigger and stronger attackers. Statistics show that 1 in 10 women will be sexually assaulted but that women who respond by using a firearm to defend themselves escape uninjured 80% of the time. It seems to me that creating firearms safety classes for women should be a top priority in our town.”​
    Or
    “As a Self Defense instructor, I know that women need to be able to protect themselves from larger, more aggressive attackers. One of my students, a petite 110 pound woman, was able to drive off a violent ex-boyfriend intent on raping her by using a handgun. It seems to me that support for a women’s firearms safety class should be a priority in our community.”​

Keep your letter short. The usual recommended word length is between 200 and 300 words. Thus, don’t be wordy. If you can say something once, say it just once. Most advice is to use no more than three paragraphs or so. Writing too much may seem like you are trying too hard to make your point. Keep your wording simple and direct. Avoid using “$10 words.” It may make you seem pretentious or might confuse the reader. Spell check your letter and have a friend read it over for obvious grammar mistakes. Making simple mistakes such as a “too/to” substitution makes it appear that you are uneducated or dumb and can be dismissed.

Stay polite. Do not threaten. Be careful of warning of dire consequences should your position be rejected. This could be spun or ignored as “extremism” or “paranoia.” While it is perfectly acceptable to use emotional pleas, don’t use too much. Don’t “rant and rave,” curse and swear, or use sarcasm. If you are writing in response to a letter or article, it is fine to say that author is wrong or criticize an action or position, but do not attack them.

Include your name, address, email address, and phone number. It’s OK to put them at the end of your letter as part of your signature. Leaving them off or writing anonymously may mean that your letter does not get published. Some editors may try to call or email you to ensure that you actually wrote the letter. You may request in a post-script note that your full name and contact information be withheld. It is also acceptable to have multiple signatories. If you are part of a local club or interest organization, your whole club, Board of Directors, or whatever can sign one letter.

Keep a copy of your letter. The Editor may, well, edit it even if it does get published. Usually the goal in editing is to shorten the letter not to make it sound as if it were advocating something else. This is a prime reason to keep the letter short to begin with. One common technique in editing is to start at the end and work the way back up to the beginning. This is a good reason to get in your main point and support quickly and succinctly.

Most publications will print how you can write to them in the early pages. Email has become a very popular, even preferred, method of accepting letters because it saves work. An editor can simply copy and paste instead of retyping by hand.

If you really feel the need to address multiple interrelated subjects at greater length, offer to write an op-ed on the subject.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

6. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Example of a Letter to the Editor for a Local Newspaper

To the Editor of the Dayton Daily News,

I am concerned about the many calls to restrict safe and law abiding firearms owners, on both the national and local level, since the senseless tragedy at Sandy Hook. As a parent of school age children, I understand the concerns we all have for keeping our children safe. However, we should focus on the true risks to our children instead of statistically insignificant, even if scary seeming, events.

According to the CDC, there is a 1 in 2.7 million chance that a child will be either murdered or die of suicide while at school. That number includes murder by any method, not just guns. On the other hand, the number one leading cause of death among school age children is automobile accidents and the number two is drowning. These two leading causes dwarf the odds of a child being killed or injured by a firearm.

If we really want to keep our children safe we should stop being frightened of events which simply do not happen very often, even if they are really scary. Instead, we should focus our attention and energy on reducing the real leading causes of death and injury for our children.

Thank you,
    Kirk Lawson

Contact Information:
    Kirk Lawson
    [email protected]
    937-235-5863 (HOME)
    937-231-0801 (MOBILE)
    6402 Larcomb Dr.
    Huber Heights, OH 45424

Note: Please withhold my contact information when publishing this Letter to the Editor.

Thank you,
    Kirk Lawson

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

7. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Example Letter to the Editor (Magazine)

To the Editor of Black Belt Magazine,

As a long martial arts weapons instructor, I am concerned about the many calls to restrict safe and law abiding firearms owners since the senseless tragedy at Sandy Hook.

We in the martial arts community have special insight into responsible and respectful use of weapons. Unfortunately, I have seen even martial artists advocating for ever greater “gun control” measures despite the fact that the odds of the average American being assaulted with a gun are greater than 1 in 25,000, and over 1 in 500,000 of dying by a gun. Further, according to the CDC, there is a 1 in 2.7 million chance that a child will be either murdered or die of suicide while at school. That number includes murder by any method, not just guns. Finally, it should be noted that weapons bans have never actually worked. If we accept the common oral history of Okinawan Karate, the Shimazu ban on swords was ineffective at preventing Okinawans from obtaining them and we all remember how ineffective the “Nunchuk” bans of the 1980’s were wherein a common martial arts tool was vilified and banned largely based upon fear and misinformation.

Instead, we as martial artists should be leading the way in safe and responsible use of all weapons, including firearms, even if that means we must first tie the white belt back on and seek firearms instruction for ourselves.

Thank you,
    Kirk Lawson

Contact Information:
    Kirk Lawson
    [email protected]
    937-235-5863 (HOME)
    937-231-0801 (MOBILE)
    6402 Larcomb Dr.
    Huber Heights, OH 45424

Note: Please withhold my contact information when publishing this Letter to the Editor.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

8. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Understand that Editors will edit your letters Here's an example. This is the edited letter that Black Belt Magazine published:

Letter to the Editor

As a longtime martial arts weapons instructor, I am concerned about the many calls to restrict safe and law-abiding firearms owners in the aftermath of the senseless tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

We in the martial arts community have special insight into the responsible and respectful ...use of weapons. Unfortunately, even some martial artists are calling for more gun control—despite the fact that the odds of the average American being assaulted with a gun are less than 1 in 25,000. The odds of an American dying by gunshot are less than 1 in 500,000.

Furthermore, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the odds are 1 in 2.7 million that a child will be murdered or die from suicide while at school. That number includes murder by any method, not just by a gun.

Finally, it should be noted that weapon bans have never actually worked. According to the oral history of Okinawa, the Shimazu ban on swords was ineffective at preventing Okinawans from obtaining them. And we all remember how ineffective the nunchaku legislation of the 1980s was, wherein a common martial arts tool was vilified and banned largely based on fear and misinformation.

We martial artists should be leading the way in the safe and responsible use of all weapons, including firearms—even if that means we first must tie on a white belt and seek firearms instruction for ourselves.

Kirk Lawson​

This went on their FB page and will be in print in the next edition.

And remember how I wrote that you need to be able to point to a source for your statistics? Predictably, FB posters in favor of gun confiscation immediately claimed bs and claimed their own statistics. All par for the course, of course. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

9. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Example letter opposing "Universal Background Check" laws:

Leslie Kirk Lawson
    6402 Larcomb Dr.
    Huber Heights, OH 45424

To:
    Honorable Rob Portman
    338 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510

Sir,

I am a registered and active voter. I am writing to express my complete opposition to any new legislation restricting or further regulating firearms, popularly known as “Gun Control Measures.” In specific, I want to address idea of “Universal Background Checks” which is receiving a great deal of attention.

Some legislators and activists are calling for “Universal Background Checks,” sometimes referred to as “the Gunshow Loophole.” The “Universal Background Checks” legislation as it is currently written and promoted is overreaching and encompasses far more than the innocuous name implies. It would require government meddling in private affairs reaching far past one private citizen selling a firearm to another private citizen. As written, it would require government permission if a person gifts a firearm to a family member, if a person gives a firearm temporarily to a woman for self defense, or if a person loans a firearm to a friend to go target shooting or hunting. This is unacceptable.

While I might possibly be convinced to support a system where private sellers could voluntarily and at no cost to them run a “background check” on another potential buyer, provided no record of the seller or firearm was made and a simple yes or no response was given, I simply cannot and will not support what is currently being deliberately misrepresented as a “Universal Background Check” law.

Please oppose and work against “Universal Background Checks” law and, indeed any new “Gun Control” legislation. It is an unnecessary measure based on emotional responses rather than facts. As a voter, I will give my support to candidates who support 2nd Amendment Rights and oppose further restrictions upon lawful firearms owners and enthusiasts. Your votes on these issues will be a major consideration in my future voting decisions.

Thank you,

Leslie Kirk Lawson

Note that I have skirted perilously close to the rule of not overtly stating that I'll vote against him/them should they not follow my encouragement. It was a close thing but I took my cue from an official NRA letter on the final sentence. It's a direct cut-n-paste from one of theirs.

I also did not specifically request a response in writing. In this case the final sentence makes it clear that the vote is what I'm asking for not a letter in response. That said, I fully expect to get the same carbon-copy form letter from my 3 congress-critters in response that I have every other time I've written them recently on "gun control" issues. Unless one of them uses different verbiage or changes his position (good luck on getting that from Sherrod), then I'll file-13 the new responses.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

10. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

If your Representative/Senator follows through and votes along the lines that you asked him to, remember to send a thank you. This is particularly important because it shows that you are paying attention, still engaged, and not just print-sending letters someone else wrote for you. You're holding them to their word.

Example "Thank You" letter:

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

If your Representative/Senator fails to vote to your satisfaction, or opposes the action you wrote and requested they follow, remember to send an "I'm disappointed" letter. This is particularly important because it shows that you are paying attention, still engaged, and not just print-sending letters someone else wrote for you. You're holding their feet to the fire.

Example "Disappointed in your vote" letter:

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

12. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Sample letter opposing President "O" and Holder using Executive Orders to fiat ban import of ammo & parts

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

13. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Phone calls to your representative should follow the same general guidelines. Be polite, respectful, and succinct. When you call you will likely either get an aide, or voicemail. Leave a message or ask the aide to give your representative your message.

Tell them that you are a registered voter in their State/District.

If you have special credentials, such as a LEO*, Gunshop owner, or NRA Trainer, for instance, list them.
    example.
    I am a small business owner and employ over 15 people.

Tell them in one brief sentence what you are writing about.
    example:
    I am opposed to any new "Gun Control" laws.

Make any specific points. Be brief, to the point, clear, and respectful.
    example:
    Some legislators and activists are calling for limitations on magazine capacity. I completely oppose the proposed restrictions on magazine capacity, regardless of whether or not it may be set at 10, 20, 30, or any other arbitrary number.

If you are writing in reference to a specific bill, reference it by official House/Senate # and/or title.
    example:
    I am calling in reference to HB 12345, the Keep Guns Off The Streets Act. Please vote NO on this anti-gun legislation.

Tell them what you want them to do. Do not threaten, be belligerent, or aggressive. Never use vulgarity, cursing, or swearing. Say "please."
    example:
    Please join with the other representatives (Honorable XYZ, YXZ, and ZYX) to promote the 2nd Amendment rights of our great state.

Ask for a response. You may need, or be requested, to leave contact information such as your phone number or address.

Be polite, clear, specific, and let them know you vote.

*Special Note For LEO and government employees:
    Some states have laws and regulations and some Police Departments or government organizations have official policies which may limit your ability to use your professional credentials or may specify exactly how you may reference your credentials when engaging in political activism. One example is that members of the military are prohibited from appearing in uniform when engaging in political activism or public political discourse. The cited reason for these policies & laws is to prevent the appearance that a member of the organization or department is representing the organization's position, or lobbying on behalf of that organization, which may, itself, be prohibited by law or regulation. Please check the relevant laws, regulations, and policies before using official government credentials.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  14. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Example letter supporting National Reciprocity/National Right to Carry:

To:
    {mail address}

{your name}
    {your address}

Sir,

I am a registered and active voter in your District. I am asking you to support legislation variously known as “National Reciprocity” or “National Right to Carry.”

The goal of this legislation is to require all states with a licensing system which recognizes citizens of that state to carry concealed firearms to recognize carry concealed licenses from other states in a similar way in which states are required to recognize out-of-state drivers licenses.

As it stands now, individual states must enter into reciprocity agreements with other states, not all of which are successful. Failing that, law abiding citizens are required to enter into the difficult and expensive process of trying to attain a license from the state to which they wish to travel. Can you imagine the absurdity of an Ohio citizen who holds a valid Ohio drivers license being required to also apply for a drivers license in Illinois in order to drive in that state? The result is a confusing, intricate, and ever-changing patchwork of confusing laws which legal concealed carry holders must navigate. It is a system which often leads to honest and law-abiding citizens from one state being arrested and imprisoned because of accidentally breaking the law of another state.

It is also a system primed for abuse where in politically motivated functionaries of one state may whole-cloth cancel reciprocity agreements with other states, without notice, and instantly make criminals of millions of citizens from other states. This happened in late 2015 when Virginia Attorney General Mark R. Herring announced that he was summarily canceling reciprocity with fully one-half of the entire nation, 25 states, in order to promote his personal agenda.

Licensed concealed carry holders are among the most law abiding and safety conscious of all U.S. citizens. A recent report by the Crime Prevention Research Center indicated that concealed carry holders commit crimes at a rate below that of even our highly respected law enforcement, to say nothing of the general public at large. There is simply no logical or practical reason to deny reciprocity and recognition of concealed carry licenses across state lines.

Please support National Reciprocity/National Right to Carry law and send a piece of finished legislation to President Trump to sign.

Thank you for your support. I look forward to your reply on this.

Thank you,

{your name}​

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

15. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Here's one for the Hearing Protection Act with a bit of my personal story in it. Note the "I suffer from Tinnitus" section. If you don't have tinnitus, remove that or re-write that bit.

To:
    {mail address}

{your name}
    {your address}

Sir,

I am a registered and active voter in your District. I am asking you to support legislation known as “The Hearing Protection Act,” H.R.3799 introduced by Rep. Matt Salmon, R-Ariz.,

The goal of this legislation is to remove the burdensome licensing requirement and expensive tax stamp requirement for firearms safety devices commonly known as “sound suppressors,” or often erroneously referred to as “silencers.”

As it stands now, law abiding citizens are required to undergo a lengthy licensing process through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, a process which often takes many months. Citizens are also required to pay a non-refundable $200 tax stamp, which often doubles the cost of the simple safety item to the consumer through pointless regulation.

Sound suppressors are a safety device, commonly used and often required in Europe, which diminishes the potentially damaging, high decibel, sound impulse of firing a gun. This sound can, and often does permanently damage the hearing of the law abiding shooter and forces the shooter to wear often uncomfortable and restrictive hearing protection devices such as muffs or ear plugs. As a person suffering from Tinnitus, sometimes called “ringing in the ears,” I personally know the frustration and difficulty speaking with friends or even hearing casual conversation which is caused by the maddening and incessant high-pitched tone which is ever in my hearing. Besides causing difficulty when conversing, it also causes difficulty sleeping because any quiet is constantly broken by the never-ending tone which only I can hear. I am not alone in my condition. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as much as 15% of U.S. citizens have noise-related hearing loss, a number that is growing past 10 million people and, by some estimates may approach 25 million.

Sound Suppressors help prevent needless hearing damage due to legitimate firearms. Their use is often considered “polite” to nearby residences. Further the report Criminal Use of Firearm Silencers by Paul A. Clark in Western Criminology Review makes it clear that the use of Sound Suppressors in violent crime is astonishingly small. Suppressors represent no danger at all to the public at large and can be an important safety device which shooters and sportsmen should have the option of using without onerous and expensive regulation or abusive penalties. There is simply no logical or practical reason to not pass “The Hearing Protection Act.”

Please support “The Hearing Protection Act,” and send a piece of finished legislation to President Trump to sign.

Thank you for your support. I look forward to your reply on this.

Thank you,

{your name}​

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.