Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening and Happy Thanksgiving to all. I just now signed up. It's good to find a forum where I can talk and read about Hi Point firearms without getting roasted and flamed out of existence. 😁 I'm retired from law enforcement, and have owned firearms all of my life - some expensive, so relatively cheap, so I'm no novice to guns and shooting. I'm retired now, and have a lot more time on my hands, and a lot less money. I've invested a lot of the money from my previous weapons into another hobby, but I still want to have a firearm for personal protection, and maybe volunteer church security team work. So, that's how I come to buy a Hi Point C9. It's on order, and I should have it in my hands early next week. Then, I have to get a couple of extra mags, a holsters, and last but not least - bullets.

I'll be checking in from time to time and hope to learn a bit about these inexpensive pistols, which appear to be good shooters and reliable, despite what the uninformed firearms crowd thinks.

Later, Ken Pumpkin Art Publication Wood Font

Reactions: OldOutlaw and Rerun

·
Super Moderator
9,521 Posts
Hello, and welcome from North Carolina

·
Super Moderator
5,072 Posts
Food Tableware Dog Ingredient Plate
welcome to the zoo. Happy thanksgiving

1 - 10 of 10 Posts