4,737 Posts
Welcome to the zoo
upload_2021-1-18_22-44-56.jpeg
You bring treats?

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Hello. I like the Hi-Point carbines. I hope you already have 9 millimeter Luger ammo. Where I am at it is still difficult to find decent priced ammunition.

·
Premium Member
35,833 Posts
Hello from North Eastern Utah!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. Odds are that you will love the 995TS.

Today I heard that Arizona Republicans filed a '2nd Amendment Sanctuary' bill to ban state aid in federal anti-gun activity. Hope the bill passes. The Fox news caster said that if some states can be sanctuary states for illegal aliens, then it should be reasonable for other states to be 2nd Amendment sanctuary states.

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
Hello. I like the Hi-Point carbines. I hope you already have 9 millimeter Luger ammo. Where I am at it is still difficult to find decent priced ammunition.
You mean there's 9mm in your AO - - - at ANY price!!??

Today I heard that Arizona Republicans filed a '2nd Amendment Sanctuary' bill to ban state aid in federal anti-gun activity. Hope the bill passes. The Fox news caster said that if some states can be sanctuary states for illegal aliens, then it should be reasonable for other states to be 2nd Amendment sanctuary states.
Works for me. The county I live in is a 2A sanctuary, but we'll never see the entire state declared as long as Terrible Tom is dictator.

·
What the Hell was that?
685 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida. We can still find 9mm down here, but it’s going for $60-65 a box of 50 for FMJs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts