Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm glad to see the forum is back up. Congrats to the admin(s). I was about to join right when the whole thing went down so like all good things, I had to wait.

I own an HP 995 and it is a great gun. I am considering the 9mm pistol as well. Hi-Point makes a great product at a great price.

That brings me to this though. I was doing a bit of shopping at my local Gander Mountain (sporting goods store) and asked the clerk why they didn't carry Hi-Point. He told me they don't carry "trouble guns" - guns with a high rate of failure or breakage. I told him I owned a 995 and have yet to see a jam or anything break. He said he didn't understand it himself, that management made the decision.

Looking around, they carry all the high priced firearms that you would normally see. If I want a $1000 dollar pistol or rifle to hang on my wall that is the place to shop. But if I want a good sturdy gun that is easy to maintain and I'm not afraid to knock around or scratch up a bit, and that won't cost me my first born, then Hi-Point is the way to go.

The place where I got my 995, a True Value farm supply can't keep Hi-Points on the shelves long enough. I'm lucky I got mine when I did because they are always on backorder now. Gander Mountain is losing out bigtime on these.

Oh well, see youz around on here!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to the addiction! My name is Leland and im a certified Hi Point Addiction Therapist. My assistant Broomhead has already informed you of this AWSOME sickness.

Click here to see an actual Therapy Session in progress!!!!!

Now tell me all about it!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.