Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
770 Posts
Welcome to the 40 side of the force, DaSOB.

I have the 4095 also. It makes a great truck gun along with 4 extra loaded mags and a spare box of ammo.

Be warned, though, that you will find yourself at the local ammo depot spending a lot of money to feed that beast. It's just so darn fun to shoot soda cans, shaving cream cans, gallon jugs of colored water, etc. with the 4095. You get very satisfying results when they get hit with 165gr FMJ or JHP bullets. :lol:

Have fun and stay safe with the new gun.

· Registered
770 Posts
Yeah, I can see that I'm gonna need to invest in several boxes of ammo of varying brands to see which one it likes best. I'm also gonna need to pick up some more mags - stopping to reload the one mag kinda cuts down on the fun!
Let ya in on a secret. That little carbine is pretty darn accurate with every brand of ammo I've tried. Even the lead truncated cone reloads wind up in the 8 - 10 ring of a b-27 silhouette at 50 yards. All in all, a nice little carbine for a "Get Me Home When SHTF" situation. 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.