Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
I mainly collect curios and antiques, as well as ww2 era firearms and all eras of SNS.
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, im a long time firearm enthusiast and wanna-be gun smith. I love buying a junky, incomplete, firearm and completely going through it.

I currently only own one Hi-Point, a 9mm 995 carbine. Though I want to get a C9 in the future.

I joined here because of the Lorcin/Cobra/Davis subforum. As I've been playing with a lot of Lorcin pistols lately, I do love my SNS.

·
Administrator
28,729 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Super Moderator
5,074 Posts
Dog Bulldog Window Carnivore Dog breed
Welcome to the dog pound. You bring treats?

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Super Moderator
9,099 Posts
I joined here because of the Lorcin/Cobra/Davis subforum. As I've been playing with a lot of Lorcin pistols lately
Lorcinitus can only be cured by disposing of all Lorcin pistols, and then staying at least a mile away from them for two years. And just when you think you're cured, you get bit by a Cobra FS380. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
I mainly collect curios and antiques, as well as ww2 era firearms and all eras of SNS.
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lorcins are cheap but fun, perfect for an amateur gunsmith to tinker on. Even IF I mess up and somehow ruin it, who cares?

The L9 was an incomplete and dirty mess, but now runs like a champ. Had to find parts and polish the striker channel and feed ramp. It's a firing range only toy, so no safeties and a hair trigger.

This nasty little incomplete L380 will be next, I'm thinking about using the heavier Cobra FS380 slide and giving it the same hair trigger. Again, they wont be carry guns, just something that I take to the range.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,523 Posts
Welcome from the Old North State

1 - 11 of 11 Posts