Howza 'bout a Curio & Relic forum?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by NRAJOE, Dec 1, 2007.

1. I've had a C&R license for 7 yrs now and I'm sure there are others on here...it could cover ALL C&R's....rifles and pistols.

Thanks for your consideration... :idea:

2. Consider it...... considered? :?: :wink:

3. check out surplusrifle.com forums- great for milsurp.

4. So how is your considerate consideration going? ;)

5. Still under discussion, but don't hold your breath....

That's what the Caliber Zone and Other Brands of Firearms sections are for, "other" brands of Firearms...

6. Well I tryed...C&R's/milsurps should be separate from regular arms but thats up to you....thanks for the time.

7. I like the idea also, but if we instituted every good idea this place would be waaay to large and unmanageable. Hope you guys understand.

8. +1

We have had so many great suggestions for potentially awesome discussion forums that the present staff of HPFF would never be able to keep up with the work load. You guys have to understand something, other than Jones who owns the forum, myself and all the Moderators are volunteers on the forum. We are human too, and too much is too much.

I am not saying that this isn't something that may appear on the forum later, just not now. As I said, consider it considered. I am submitting my C&R license paperwork to the BATFE next week. Logically, this is a subject that I am totally interested in. However, the HPFF staff have alot on our plates with our own lives plus our time on the forum.

This may take time to accomplish, but hopefully we can take some of these member suggestions and turn them into reality. It's cuz of you guys, the members, that we are here, no other reason.