1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
238 Posts
it says zero available i see why if they sold it at 110 i bought mine for 159$ and that was a good deal i thought and mine was also brand new.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tempting, but i've been saving-up for a Taurus.

Was qty 1 a while ago, someone snagged it.

All his pistol prices seem pretty good to me.

·
Registered
799 Posts
ill have my hp 40 thursday and i got it for $127.thats the same price for the hp 9mm i switched it for.so the 9 will be my next for the same price.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow, great buy (steal?) Sean! :yay!:

·
Registered
398 Posts
I paid $150 for mine..good deal...I also got 120+ rds of ammo, holster, and hard case with mine. Shoots great.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Sean, Where did you get that .40 at that price? Or the 9 for that matter! I'm in Atlanta and I want to get a C9 for my fiance'

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hey Sean, Where did you get that .40 at that price? Or the 9 for that matter! I'm in Atlanta and I want to get a C9 for my fiance'
im in macon ga.i got it at pawnmax but i do alot of bussniss with them so they
cut me a little slack.besides them you can still get deals around,you just have to find them.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I recently paid $180 for mine + tax. Many places around here are selling them for $200. It's the only pistol some people can now afford so the prices have gone up.

About five years ago I bought a new C9 for $110.

Usually good deals can be had on used ones. With the excellent warranty used is a good way to go if you find a steal.

Anyway, for $110 I would snatch it up. The JCP is my favorite Hi-Point pistol.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
They run 200+ here. C9s are 180+ and I've never even seen the .45

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
show here last weekend. some JHP & JCPs for $177, others a clean $200

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.