Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Yes tehy will fit BUT Hi Point urges you not to as the carbine mags do not have the larger base to keep the mags from wiggling and causing the rounds to jam up. Use the carbine mags in the carbine and get regular pistol mags for the pistol.

And NOW we will here from those who will argue this case. BUT I have heard it from Hi Point themselves.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes tehy will fit BUT Hi Point urges you not to as the carbine mags do not have the larger base to keep the mags from wiggling and causing the rounds to jam up. Use the carbine mags in the carbine and get regular pistol mags for the pistol.

And NOW we will here from those who will argue this case. BUT I have heard it from Hi Point themselves.
You know, I'd have gladly accepted a lower cap magazine for the 995 is they'd have reliably run in both the pistol and the carbine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm, i was so looking forward to 15rd mags!! i may buy one and modify it if necessary. what's the rule on mags as far as bullets being left in? i have three mags (8rd) i leave em loaded and have since i bought it. they seem to have the same stiff tension as when i bought em, maybe more. three years maybe four? in the 400 or so i've shot in it, two hangups, three or four jams (bullet misloaded). about it on mishaps.

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts

Yes and you can make the base to make ShooterZ happy, but mine work just fine without it

Made three adapters from 1 Promag 15 round sleeve

·
Banned
4,095 Posts

Yes and you can make the base to make ShooterZ happy, but mine work just fine without it

Made three adapters from 1 Promag 15 round sleeve
It aint to make me happy this is from Hi point THEMSELVES . The folks who designed, tested, and manufacture said product.

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Like I said, mine all worked without making this sleeve, however the sleeve does stabilize the mag at the proper angle and looks aesthetically better, it does no harm and only improves the 995 10 rounders in the C9.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.