Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, no matter how much I have searched, i have yet to find any info on this gun of mine (9mm Model JF). I have talked to a couple of people on here and a few have seen one, but it doesn't seem to me that there are many out there. It has the mag release on the bottom of the grip, so I believe it was made around 1995. I have been looking everywhere trying to find a spare mag for it and I have contacted HP and I hope they can still get me one. I am sending it to them also to have the firing pin fixed, it is bent slightly, and causes missfires. Anyone else ever have that problem? I will post some pics of the gun here soon, so that if anybody else out there in the world has the same gun and is looking for info, they might be able to find it.

Austin

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
those were stallad models that were rebadged as HP after the changeover. HP used exisitng parts to finish up runs of the current models before they put out the current designs. my dad has my old stallard style 45 thats marked hi point thats just like that one.

SW

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
In looking at Gunbroker today, I see several JF 9mm for sale, apparently new. I like the looks better than the C9 model.

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
Now, I'm depressed. Here all along I was thinking that my Hi-Point guns were original. Since being a Hi-Point enthusiast, it seems that Hi-Point is a spin-off from some other company, and having no originality.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts