Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
615 Posts
Srben, if that's you, I apologize.
Not what I picture from your stats. Target aside, remind me not to make you mad.
I'm 6'1" as well, but 160.
At almost 45, I can still run fast though if needed.
And a fellow lefty as well.

· Registered
615 Posts
:shock: :shock:

BTW, is that last just a "glamour shot"?
Your first shows you carry for lefty, but the last makes me ask how you pull left with the butt to the right?

Anyway, (besides the fact that your arms equal my legs), I would never notice your CC to the left and mags to the right.
And probably your back only if you bent over.
Looks good.

For Mark.
I'd say you could do it as well.

And for rimfire, obviously it can be done well as the pics. reveal.
I'm not "substantial" enough to pull it off I don't think, but it can be done.
As an aside, gorillas don't have to conceal anything, they just tell you what they want and you say o.k.

No offense Srben "buddy" :shifty:

· Registered
615 Posts
:shock: :shock:

BTW, is that last just a "glamour shot"?
Your first shows you carry for lefty, but the last makes me ask how you pull left with the butt to the right?
I believe your confusion lies in the fact the first pictures were taken in the mirror. You'll notice that the safety is not visible, so you are actually viewing the right side of the gun. Plus, Fobus doesn't make a LH holster for the Hi-Point.
You may correct, I failed to notice that.
The first two in the first set look to be taken at arms length, but I'm easily bumfuggled at times.
My mistake and apologies.

And, man these submission errors are a PITA.
Every other time it seems. Sorry if I double post.

· Registered
615 Posts
Hey, I'm a meathead too.
I like steak, hamburger, etc. :D
I'm just able to hide it better than a pistol.
Hard to put that in a "hollow leg" as the wife puts it.
I eat for two, but don't bulk even though I've tried.
Guess I'm the quiet, lanky, dangerous type. :roll:

Vest looks good Srben.
I might be able to do something there in your size.
Yeah right, like draw attention to myself for oversized baggy clothing that could be hiding something. :?
Yours looks good too Mike.
Hell, if can't kick their arse, I'll kick their gun, then their face, and smash the throat (before they pull and fire that is)

· Registered
615 Posts
I eat for two, but don't bulk even though I've tried.
Guess I'm the quiet, lanky, dangerous type.
Don't do anything but squats, presses and curls. That's a pure hardgainer routine. Eat lots of good food, drink plenty of milk, and lay on that routine; trust me, you'll gain like a baby elephant.
Milk and I have an issue. Bad enough that I don't/won't drink it.
Intolerant.
Used to lift like a mad man, and eat like a horse smartly, when younger.
Amount of protein, carbs, etc. made no diff.
Got noticebly stronger, but not bigger.
Got cut, but not bigger cuts.
Got frustrated and gave up basically.
Doc said my metabolism was almost on the scale of a bird, literally.

I could carry concealed under a medium untucked t-shirt inside the waist, but that's about it for anything larger than a pocket carry.

· Registered
615 Posts
Maybe I can carry one too, what say you folks.
Mind you I'm 6'1" 160 give or take.
Smaller than most of the previous replies by a large margin (I'm "lanky", not skinny :D ).
Not to hi-jack or derail, but a simple different perspective for us "littler guys".
Before

After

EDIT:
Sorry, the mag was out, forgot to engage the safety for,..........well safety.

· Registered
615 Posts
Looks concealed to me, erc.

...and if the mags out, the gun shouldn't fire anyway, right? 8)
Agreed, but you know.............
Always got to be safe in portrayal to others lest I become "less than worthy" so to speak :) .

Those pics. are against bare skin obviously, so an IWB holster would possibly make it more suspect, but it's more an idea of the size of the weapon versus the size of me for those that may be less than physically intimidating.
That's my work attire (I can't carry during work, lest I be fired if caught), but it does show (I think) that a C9 can be carried by a smaller framed person and not be conspicous.
My wife's JH would be a tougher hurdle I think, even though it fits my hands better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.