Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Guys, I just got this in my e-mail this a.m.:

Hello again from Kickin' A Packs 'N Stuff! I have been thinking of ways to save all my loyal customers a little bit of 'MONEY'. After spending a lot of time, racking my brain. I have decided to just go back to the basics. The best response we ever received on any sale, was to let you decide what should be on sale. So were just going to do it again. For 'ONE DAY ONLY' This Saturday we will give you 60% off everything we have to offer. If you place your order this Saturday, and enter 'SAVE MONEY' in the coupon box, just before check out. You will receive 60% OFF everything you order. If you order $100.00 or more, I will ship it to you for FREE!!! And remember, if you buy anything from Kickin' A Packs 'N Stuff that you are not completely satisfied with. We will be more than happy to take it back, and give you a complete refund. Make sure you tell your friends about our fantastic 'ONE DAY SALE'. Lets get everyone on board. Thanks again for being our loyal customers, and have a great day! [email protected]

This is where I got the fannypack you see in the above post, and where I got my thigh holster. They make good stuff, and it's 60% off with the coupon code above.

Here's something for you skinny guys for ccw:

http://www.tommysgunpack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=6

Take a look around; 60% off of good stuff for ccw is way cool.

· Premium Member
345 Posts
BTW, I think the sale was extended, and they now have a 60% off at the checkout! If you want to ccw your C9, here's your chance. My co-worker just ordered two of them after seeing mine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
i dont know about the C9, but around here they have hi points for around 100 to 170. i paid 165 for my 45 and he had a 40 for 160.....actually now that i think about it he may still have that 40 at his shop. If anyone is interested the shop is called Country Arms its in west rutland, vt 802-438-5465

· Premium Member
684 Posts
I need to get out of the house more and look for these deals that everyone else is finding. I got my C9 for $150. Thought that was a good deal until I see c9's going for $100-120 or less in other states.

By the way, I carry mine in a Fobus holster or Uncle Mike's IWB holster. Picked up a Rothco Ranger Vest a couple days ago to help with concealment. Really like Srben's vest.

· Premium Member
5,186 Posts
I need to get out of the house more and look for these deals that everyone else is finding. I got my C9 for $150. Thought that was a good deal until I see c9's going for $100-120 or less in other states.

By the way, I carry mine in a Fobus holster or Uncle Mike's IWB holster. Picked up a Rothco Ranger Vest a couple days ago to help with concealment. Really like Srben's vest.
Most anything changes prices depending on where you are at, including weapons. Dont be discouraged.

My bet is that I can get most anything cheaper than in say California, for the simple fact that the cost of living is cheaper here in Okla.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I carry my C9 everywhere without a problem. Carry it in an Uncle Mike's IWB at the back. Just where a loose fitting shirt over it. That is concealment. It doesn't matter if it is detectable under the shirt. As long as it covered, out of plain eyesight, it is concealed.

· Registered
615 Posts
Maybe I can carry one too, what say you folks.
Mind you I'm 6'1" 160 give or take.
Smaller than most of the previous replies by a large margin (I'm "lanky", not skinny :D ).
Not to hi-jack or derail, but a simple different perspective for us "littler guys".
Before

After

EDIT:
Sorry, the mag was out, forgot to engage the safety for,..........well safety.

· Registered
615 Posts
Looks concealed to me, erc.

...and if the mags out, the gun shouldn't fire anyway, right? 8)
Agreed, but you know.............
Always got to be safe in portrayal to others lest I become "less than worthy" so to speak :) .

Those pics. are against bare skin obviously, so an IWB holster would possibly make it more suspect, but it's more an idea of the size of the weapon versus the size of me for those that may be less than physically intimidating.
That's my work attire (I can't carry during work, lest I be fired if caught), but it does show (I think) that a C9 can be carried by a smaller framed person and not be conspicous.
My wife's JH would be a tougher hurdle I think, even though it fits my hands better.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.