HP Carbine Gun Case Question

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases For Sale' started by warby, Mar 6, 2016.

1. warby

warby Member

Does anyone know if the "Tactical Fabric Rifle Case" offered by HP accessories will fit a 995TS with the HP "995TS Compensator" installed?

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Not certain that it does, but can't see why it wouldn't. Call them and ask.;)

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Does it say how big it is? I'm too lazy to look. I have a similar case for mine. I'll measure it when I get home.

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I checked before I posted, and no, they don't bother to say.:(

But I think, even if it was an inch or two short, the gun would still fit at a slight angle. Not as good in the long run, but not the end of the world either.

5. yabiah

yabiah Member

Vism

This is what I'm using; VISM by NcStar Gun Case.
    My 995TS fits nice with compensator and Dagger Defense DD102R Red Dot Reflex sight.

Attached Files:

• VISM.jpg
      VISM.jpg
      File size:
      33.5 KB
      Views:
  6. Hansj3

Hansj3 Supporting Member

I got some tacticool bulldog base at the sportsmans guide that had pouches. Its big enough to stack two...

Sorry I'm no help on the original question

7. mreyner

mreyner Member

Have their case and it is made by Bull Dog. It will fit carbine with comp any sight system plus toys. recommend it very nice:foilhat:

8. Euro4595ts

Euro4595ts Member

hp carbine Tactical Case

I just purchased a UTG covert homeland security 34" and i really like it... It doesent even look like a rifle case.

Attached Files:

9. Euro4595ts

Euro4595ts Member

Its 29$ they come in 28"-34"-40" and there is a separate compartment for mags and such.

Attached Files: