Hp dimensions

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by SirLucious15, Jan 30, 2016.

1. SirLucious15

SirLucious15 Member

What's up my HP Peeps...does anyone know off the top of their heads which pistols are comparable to either of the two HP platforms?

Looking for holsters for my CF380 & my JCP .40 and realize that if I choose to go outside of the HP family (HP & iberiaxtras websites) then a majority of what's out there is listed in terms of other makes and models.

Thank you in advance for any info you might have!
    -SirLucious15

2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

DAMN YOU!!!! I was just at the LGS amazed at all the different holsters that work with HP's after reading so many threads on here of people struggling to find one that worked with theirs. Of course all that information has been filtered out of my brain now that I've been working on reloading stuff and don't own an HP pistol. Let me do some google fu and check my LGS's website to see if I can find something useful for you...

EDIT: Oh, I guess something didn't filter out. While researching Fobus holsters for the Glocks, I found that they make holsters for the C9/CF-380 and the JHP/JCP. The holster for the JHP/JCP will also fit the Ruger P series from 93 to 97.

3. SirLucious15

SirLucious15 Member

You are awesome! I've tried to filter through all the different posts on here and now my brain is about to explode!

Most of them looked a little out of date which is why I decided to start a new one!

4. Rachgier

Blackhawk Holster Finder

Uncle Mike's, Galco, and Alien Gear also carry HP holsters. I believe someone from HPFF used a Remora for their HP for shiggles and gits.

5. Bigern

Bigern Member

I just ordered the fabric one from MoM for the C9 with a laser :) Anyone have experience with this one?

6. Gainestruk

Gainestruk Mike Member

I just got a Fobus IWB holster it is generic model it says for medium frame and my C9 fits like it was made for it.
    There is no model number it says IWBM on lower end of holster.
    Ordered it from WalMart and it shipped free from Fobus to house for $34.98

7. SirLucious15

SirLucious15 Member

Thanks guys...at least gives me a start!

8. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I never carry any of mine. But I have a ton of uncle mike holsters and just use what fits if the kids are shooting at the range they use them. Sorry I could help

9. Rachgier

IWBM is your model #. lol

As you mentioned, it's the universal mid-size holster.

10. missiledefender

missiledefender Supporting Member

Amazon has Kydex HP holsters...check em out

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  11. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    It's GITS and SHIGGLES
    If you are going to use a Moleism, get it RIGHT! :mad:

:rofl:

12. Rachgier

Brother, I've been saying shiggles and gits since I was a Marine.

13. moona11

Mole wouldn't understand he got kicked out of the boy scouts

14. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

After he got kicked out of the girlie scouts! :rofl:

15. moona11

Mole went to one meeting FF just one. He didn't get kicked out of the girl scouts technically. He was 45 at the time and was arrested. :O

16. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    carry on... :eek:

Get it RIGHT, m00nzy!
    I got kicked outta the Cub Scouts, for "Eating Brownies" :D

I had most of my Eagle Scout completed, but my troop moved TWCE, and my records got lost. So I just kept going for the cool stuff :D

17. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

Only in your dreams. No body in their right mind would let you around any little girls, unless it was moonzie! :rofl: