Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love animals, so I figure I would make a thread where we all can share pictures of our furry family members.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Flooring Floor
This is Lilah. She is a Basset Hound/ German Shepard mix.

Dog Carnivore Companion dog Working animal Hound
In the back is my cat, Roo.
She is Siamese/ Calico

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
I love animals too. Now don't take this the wrong way, but remember the Grinch's dog "Max"? Your dog, especially in that first pic reminds me of Max. I can just picture poor Lilah with a sawed-off antler tied to her head. Promise me you won't make her pull your sleigh! :)

·
Premium Member
6,403 Posts
I love animals too. Now don't take this the wrong way, but remember the Grinch's dog "Max"? Your dog, especially in that first pic reminds me of Max. I can just picture poor Lilah with a sawed-off antler tied to her head. Promise me you won't make her pull your sleigh! :)
Man you are right, I had to go back and look.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LMAO. You are totally right.
I don't know how I didn't make that connection before!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'd take a pic of our toy fox terrier, but she is currently locked in the garage right now. Someone didn't listen when I said stay and back, when I opened the door to go into the garage.

So she is in there and I am in the air conditioned house.

She may be a stone cold killer, but she has a hard time listening.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well when she gets out of jail snap a picture! Id love to see her!
And once I get home, or maybe tomorrow I'll upload pictures of my two other dogs. They're Queensland heelers

·
Hey! Get Off My Lawn!
3,576 Posts
My little boy...."sheriff" Rango just recently turned 2 years old.

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
Here's Bonnie. She's about 8 years old, we've had her for 6. Some kind of mutt we got from a local shelter. She's a great dog.

Comet ant Cupid. Brother and sister we got just a few weeks before Christmas

Obviously they are a bit bigger now

·
Registered
75 Posts
When we got her

Crappy quick cell phone shot

She is a possum, rat, mouse hunting killer. She will get anything any where. That is the only cool thing about this terrier. She is obstinate, stubborn, and neurotic. But we love her...sort of.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When we got her

Crappy quick cell phone shot

She is a possum, rat, mouse hunting killer. She will get anything any where. That is the only cool thing about this terrier. She is obstinate, stubborn, and neurotic. But we love her...sort of.
Love her color on the face. Beautiful.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
Funny Stuff!
Now I'd suggest Ma...erm, Lilah is more Basket-Hound than Shepard, but definitely has the coloring of the Shepard. :D:D;);)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Funny Stuff!

Now I'd suggest Ma...erm, Lilah is more Basket-Hound than Shepard, but definitely has the coloring of the Shepard. :D:D;);)
I had the same thought, but according to the rescue foundation and the vet, they both think she is Basset and Shepard lol.

Going to the vet today for a check up and all her shots. So someone is going to be getting spoiled today. Might even let her have human food

1 - 20 of 615 Posts