Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
561 - 580 of 615 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
Nice! Glad you guys got another dog.
Finally got to meet her at 3am. She did okay with me while E was around. Then E went back to bed and Army wouldn't look at me. But she had to be near me. Now she thinks I'm cool enough to sleep on
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
We a nest in our eve.
Turns out they're are grackles. Back when my grandaughter was 3 she would throw rocks at grackles and chase them away from the feeder. They stayed away.

I have had a blue bird nest for 12 years on the back deck. Shy little boogers. I have 2 purple martin condos out in the back. I found a dead blue bird at the base of one........I wonder if it was an eviction? o_O

Reactions: histed and moona11

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
Finally got to meet her at 3am. She did okay with me while E was around. Then E went back to bed and Army wouldn't look at me. But she had to be near me. Now she thinks I'm cool enough to sleep on View attachment 63025
Look at those paws! Going o be a big dog! Cute! Makes me want a puppy...

Reactions: HPD855

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Finally got to meet her at 3am. She did okay with me while E was around. Then E went back to bed and Army wouldn't look at me. But she had to be near me. Now she thinks I'm cool enough to sleep on View attachment 63025
Why Army? Gotta be a story here. Yeah, you're warm and friendly, just don't smell as nice as E. Rub a bacon taco on your shirt, She'll love you forever

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
Why Army? Gotta be a story here. Yeah, you're warm and friendly, just don't smell as nice as E. Rub a bacon taco on your shirt, She'll love you forever
E and my kid picked her and the name. Army is coming in to her own as she gets used to us. She seems to have picked the youngest as she person. And I really think we should of named her Ouch You Fucker. Lol she is a little nipper

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
Moonz, git you some eyeglasses, Army doesn't look anything like Nipper. LOL

Remember "His Master's Voice"?

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,017 Posts
Phoebe- who is completely beta and always has been- and just timid to boot, has never liked men, always been afraid and mistrusting of men and won't tolerate any touching or even talking to her- loves my Brian. Like legit loves him and seeks out loveys from him.

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,017 Posts
This is Jack Black. He's an asshole. He's only about 4 months old and he is HUGE. and he draws blood. On anything and everything, especially me. I've taken to swatting him at this point. He is now in his own bachelor pad locked away from my hens because he is so mean to them too. He's gorgeous though. He gonna fill out a stew pot quite nicely soon.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Sadistic, stuffed, robotic bear that runs a killing school where students graduate by killing a classmate.
When I was married to #3 it was head chopping Saturday every once in a while. She told me just catch the roosters and start whacking them. She had a couple that were supposed to be gourmet meat chickens. "Don't kill those!" Until one spurred her. I told her to catch him and he would be hanging on the fence! :D

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,017 Posts
Okay last damn pet pic for the night. This here is Gertrude. She's one of my bearded ladies. An Americauna. I havs 2 of those, her sister is Mildred. They will lay blue eggs. Any day now these ladies will start delivering the goods.

·
Registered
697 Posts
My favorite hen, Monokuma. Daughter named her. Something Anime'. I have no idea. But she is sweet and gentle and lovey. And top hen.
Yikee Momma! And she knows how to handle a firearm to boot!!!

Reactions: Pistolkitty

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
I don't know why we can't claim them on our taxes, I spend just as much on them as I do on myself sometimes. It's a shock when I go to Petsmart and then go to the grocery store. Then there's the vets, they cost as much as a regular MD for humans does these days.

561 - 580 of 615 Posts