Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
581 - 600 of 615 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Always like The Far Side:

Vertebrate White Organ Handwriting Organism

Daughter #2 took in a stray cat, so far she hasn't determined the sex so she's calling it "Binary". The SPCA wanted her to bring it down to their building and wait in the parking lot. She said no.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Dog Couch Working animal Dog breed Carnivore

This is /was my baby girl. We had her for 13 years. Cancer was another disappointment for us in 2020. We had to have her put down in October, she had had a tumor removed from inside her right lip in Oct. 2019 and they gave her 3 months. She made it a year and developed a tumor on her left upper leg that just kept growing. Couldn't get up off the floor on her own, had to help her out the door and to lay back down. Since I've been retired she was my constant companion so it was hard to let her go. One of, if not the best dog I have had. In this pic she's about 8.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Hey PK, my younger brother has laying hens. One of them is some kind of Polish breed with a little pompom on it's head. My nephew came home from Iraq on leave, when he was shown the hens he had to ask, "Whats up with Don King over there"? I lost it, wish I had thought of that one. :clap:

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
Don't think I posted a pic yet of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. 8 weeks 8lbs of pure baby. Half Mastiff half Boxer. So she could either be big or small
Dog Dog breed Liver Carnivore Working animal
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Sleeve Working animal

·
Administrator
24,785 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,407 Posts
No more pets for me. My daughter still has her shepherd, Molly. She is 18 years old and arthritic, but otherwise in good health. (The dog, not the daughter.)

And I still have Inmate, the catch dog. He is getting gray around the muzzle. He is a cuddly lap dog around people, but you can not have other animals around...except maybe a pig... when these are gone I will not be getting any more.

·
Premium Member
6,866 Posts
No more pets for me. My daughter still has her shepherd, Molly. She is 18 years old and arthritic, but otherwise in good health. (The dog, not the daughter.)

And I still have Inmate, the catch dog. He is getting gray around the muzzle. He is a cuddly lap dog around people, but you can not have other animals around...except maybe a pig... when these are gone I will not be getting any more.
@greg_r I can understand that greg. My beloved Bo is slowly dying of Cancer. It is breaking our hearts. Meds are keeping up his quality of life right now, but when he starts down hill again, I will have to take my guy on his last ride in the car. He is only 8 1/2 and leaving us so soon it seems. At my age, I just don't think I can do it again with another furry friend.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar Whiskers

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Don't think I posted a pic yet of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. 8 weeks 8lbs of pure baby. Half Mastiff half Boxer. So she could either be big or small View attachment 69841 View attachment 69843
Dang, Moonz - he's a real cutie. And what is it with puppies and "the eye"? Every one of them looks lost, sad, and says "cuddle me", even when you are! Wanna tell us why he's named WTF?

Reactions: moona11

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
Dang, Moonz - he's a real cutie. And what is it with puppies and "the eye"? Every one of them looks lost, sad, and says "cuddle me", even when you are! Wanna tell us why he's named WTF?
Old sour puss has a lot of wrinkles. She always looks sad. WTF is for 2020 and why not but we just call her Whiskey.

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Old sour puss has a lot of wrinkles. She always looks sad. WTF is for 2020 and why not but we just call her Whiskey.
I totally get the 2020 thing. If there's ever been a more screwed up year, I can't remember it. But Whiskey is a good name, and she's the right color for it

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
@greg_r I can understand that greg. My beloved Bo is slowly dying of Cancer. It is breaking our hearts. Meds are keeping up his quality of life right now, but when he starts down hill again, I will have to take my guy on his last ride in the car. He is only 8 1/2 and leaving us so soon it seems. At my age, I just don't think I can do it again with another furry friend.
View attachment 69863
Dang that sucks :(

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
I totally get the 2020 thing. If there's ever been a more screwed up year, I can't remember it. But Whiskey is a good name, and she's the right color for it
The names train goes on...
The others were named Moona and F-tard
I guess he's getting better at naming???
:rotfl:

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
The names train goes on...
The others were named Moona and F-tard
I guess he's getting better at naming???
:rotfl:
I don't name them E does.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,882 Posts
WTF has learned to climb out of her Playpen. I was blaming the kid for letting her out. Nope she is a Devil

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Wood Comfort Art Event Darkness

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Took him to the ER vet this morning, hadn't eaten in 3 days. They found a mass on his intestines and operating wouldn't have done much good.

I'm going to miss my buddy.
Bummer!
Sorry to hear that!

581 - 600 of 615 Posts