Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
621 - 633 of 633 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
Claymore had a good first night. Sleeping in my arm pit nuzzling in my beard. Got up 3 times so he could go outside and pee. Every time he moved near Evil I would whimper and he would come back and snuggle down. Today he made the rounds to visit the family and has been sleeping hard. The other dogs and cats don't quite know what to make of him yet but they haven't been aggressive just weary. View attachment 74559
That big, brown fella in the background is the last puppy you had? Dang, I'm gettin' old and he/she/it got big

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
That big, brown fella in the background is the last puppy you had? Dang, I'm gettin' old and he/she/it got big
Actually that one is now the oldest. She is 2. The other one is 1. We got the tan one shortly after we put down Moona. My name sake. That was Evils dog and it crushed her lising her. So she got Army the tan one but Army Decided I was her master. Then we got WTF or Whiskey for short and that dog is Evils 100%. Yesterday I decided that I needed a puppy and Evil let me pick from the litter. My Birthday present.
Dog Comfort Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
Actually that one is now the oldest. She is 2. The other one is 1. We got the tan one shortly after we put down Moona. My name sake. That was Evils dog and it crushed her lising her. So she got Army the tan one but Army Decided I was her master. Then we got WTF or Whiskey for short and that dog is Evils 100%. Yesterday I decided that I needed a puppy and Evil let me pick from the litter. My Birthday present. View attachment 74560
Nothing quite like a new puppy. TLOML is allergic to anything with 4 legs and fur. Fortunately for me, I have 2 legs and I'm bald. My alter ego, now...

Reactions: moona11

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,019 Posts
Actually that one is now the oldest. She is 2. The other one is 1. We got the tan one shortly after we put down Moona. My name sake. That was Evils dog and it crushed her lising her. So she got Army the tan one but Army Decided I was her master. Then we got WTF or Whiskey for short and that dog is Evils 100%. Yesterday I decided that I needed a puppy and Evil let me pick from the litter. My Birthday present. View attachment 74560
"EVIL LET ME"
The start of so many conversations at the Moona Residence. :rotfl:

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
The baby is quite the baby. Sleeps beside me or on top off me. He has to know where I am at all times. But gets along with the other dogs. He does like to take naps on Evil to. He is currently in his crate beside the other dogs to get used to it. And crying like a baby.
Furniture Vertebrate Comfort Dog Mammal

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
The baby is quite the baby. Sleeps beside me or on top off me. He has to know where I am at all times. But gets along with the other dogs. He does like to take naps on Evil to. He is currently in his crate beside the other dogs to get used to it. And crying like a baby.
And look!! Little guy has his own cat pillow!!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,352 Posts
That's about the right size for a watch/guard dog.

eldar
The other 2 are also that size. They were supposed to be bigger but they are smaller to.

621 - 633 of 633 Posts