Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Ohio) I worked in Hebron today and stopped by Buckeye Outdoors to do some dreaming and was kinda stunned to see a .380, 9mm, .40 & .40 camo, and a .45 laying in the showcase. Was pretty cool.
On a side note when I got back to my hometown I stopped by the LGS and..heh..a 9mm in the showcase for $85. I had a nice HP spotting day.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah..If I had the cash on me..Monday is payday so I'll offer $75 for it when I pay-off the VZ 24 I had him stick back for me. He might just say yes. (if it's still there)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Good prices.dont know if you remember but i had them holding a c9 first at $127 tax and all
but then i got lucky on this 40 because the guy was late on getting it so they let me have it
for the same price!i look at it alot trying to figure out if it's new or not,i can't even tell.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Was just in Vance's today. C9 is $129, .380 is $119 and the JCP and JHP were $179. They also had more of the 995TS but no more 4095. There was also a used Stallard 9mm there for 79 or 89. If I had the cash I would've picked that up, would've been nice to have. Oh yeah and Vance's is the same as Buckeye Outdoors if anyone was wondering besides averagejohn and I.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Buckeye Outdoors is in Hebron, Ohio. It's out off of sr 40 I think? Is that right averagejohn? kinda out towards Buckeye Lake I think. Can't really remember, I haven't been there in a long time.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it's 37 I run down and before my turn...I look off to the right and see National Trails Dragstrip. Left at the light and I run into Hebron..drive right on through, go under the highway and turn right at the light. It's just past the motel on the right...OR..

Exit I-70 129B 1/2 mile north..Corner of Rt. 79 and Rt. 40
Tue-Fri 10am-8pm
Sat-9am-6pm
Sun-10am-5pm
Closed Monday

Awesome place..be sure to have a few hours to look around. (grab a sale paper on a counter too)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I will be checking out the one in Hebron here at the end of the month. Getting ready to move back to Ohio from Vegas ( I know, I'm crazy). But I actually grew up in Hebron and my dad still lives there. Can't wait to go to a gun store that actually has HP's in stock!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah, 'bout the only reason I'm bummed I don't live in OH anymore.
Just called my local dealer and she told me they can't even get any HPs!!
Trying to find another way now....sucks.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
In my particular area of Ohio (near the West Virginia border) I can find C-9's, JCP40's, and the carbines all over the place. We're tripping over them. I can't find a JHP45 anywhere though. It's driving me nuts. I really, reeeeeeeaaaally want one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.