HP website

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by hpman, Dec 21, 2007.

1. hpman

hpman Guest

2. Thanks for the update, I like the new site.

3. 9mmXfactor

9mmXfactor Member

looks nice. and by the way, i like the avatar. if you ever decide to lose it, let me know i'll take it over :D

4. HPHooked

HPHooked Member

Nice website. Only thing is they show a picture of the C9 for the full size .40 S&W pistol. Other than that, it's a much improved look over the old site.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

5. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Also if you note in the contact section they have a form you can fill out and print and send in with your weapon if you need repairs I like that. It makes it so easy. WAY TO HI POINT!! :D

6. HOLY crap :mrgreen: I hope the picture of the new .40S&W is what it is going to actually look like (c9) if so im so picking one up 8)

7. Ridge

Ridge Member

Looks much better! :) The old site felt straight out of 1998! :D

8. Great looking website. I like the updates to all the weapons listings too. Great job Hi-Point.

9. I like the fact you can order accessories online.

10. Nice new look, but there seems to be some problems on the accessories page. I see a couple of pics not showing and they have the muzzle brake for the 9mm carbine listed as fitting a 9mm pistol

But at least the .45 mag now shows as holding only 9 rds, not 10 ;)

11. I like the fact that they have high resolution pictures of their lineup.

12. hpman

hpman Guest

Yes, an all around improvement over the last site. I noticed several errors but I'm sure they'll soon be fixed especially if they is anyone from HP lurking on HPFF.

13. Ari

Ari Guest

Good eye! they goofed it up

14. Definitely a cool look. Classy like their products.

15. Oooh! And two of the _carbine_ accessories listed are: "Laser and mount
    for 40 & 45" and "Laser, compensator & mount for 40 & 45". Now, where's the 45?