Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posting this thread just in case some folks don't know what we mean by "Great Lakes Area HPFF"

05Hammer & I plan to host a shootout in Dubuque... for geography challenged folks, it's on the Mississippi where the border between Wisconsin and Illinois bump into Iowa... Oct 31

I loaded some more 9mm in hopes that some of these fine folks will let me try my hand with their 995's... I'd sure like to catch that bug :devilsidesmile:

see more details at: http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php/topic,22709.0.html

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I'm originally from Ohio and I have never heard Iowa referred to as a Great Lakes state :D, but you guys have a blast! Shoot a "clip" for me. Still scratching my head trying to figure what Great Lake touches Iowa though. I know I'm not geographically challenged and I'm fairly sure you're landlocked. Now I have to go post in the what's on your stereo thread cuz I got to fire up Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald now.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... I'm fairly sure you're landlocked. Now I have to go post in the what's on your stereo thread cuz I got to fire up Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald now.
LOL, aint nuthin rong wit yor lernin 45.

Actually, Hammer coined to term in hopes that we'd have more takers from His fair state. Since Dbq so closely borders IL & WI I'd have hoped we'd have several members from lake-ajoining states, but turns out with the economy as it has been it's quite a jaunt for most folks.

HAAA!!!!!!! Made me look!!

I saw the title and thought there was a SHOOT-OUT as in cops and robbers lol!!
HA! I hadn't thought of that, but good catch!

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts