Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how everyone came up with the name you use here.

I was Navy for a little over 9 years, and Im originally from Kentucky, hence squidbilly. And yes I love the cartoon.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
PrimalSeal has been my gamer tag for years.

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
47 is my favorite number (birth year of the AK after all!) and my nickname is Mason so naturally they got brought together. I've been using various permutations of 47_MasoN_47 since 1997.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
my name, and my old football/hockey number.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'm really inventive. keby is the initial of my first name, which is Kevin, and then my last name. I know right, how awesome am I?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
keby man you are way awesome!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Tower is from the Dark Tower series of novels by Stephen King and well tactical is just...tactical.

TT

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Tower is from the Dark Tower series of novels by Stephen King and well tactical is just...tactical.
TT
LOVE that series!! "I do not shoot with my hand..." Good stuff!

mine is cuz i love to hunt coyotes, but don't like to invest a lot of $$ in gear. Most everything in my arsenol is low-buck & do-it-yourself... nuthin shiney or polished. Most things are beat to fit & painted to match. What isn't painted to match is covered in camo tape or dusted with spray paint (like the $60 SKS in my avatar pic)... i.e. UGLY.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
My nickname for as long as I can remember. Derived from my part of my last name.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Ok, years ago, I was using the internet for the first time and logged on a chat. It gave me this annonymous screen name, so I just kept using it bacause I didnt really want to get personal with my screen name. Ive been using this name for years now.....kinda sucks, wish I could go back and put something more personal. I know I could do it now, but the handle has stuck with me.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I got mine from a nickname I picked up playing poker. Aviator sunglasses, hooded sweatshirt and some scraggly hair on the face. a friend called me the unabomber. then it was shortened to bomber. plus it fits in nicely with an extracurricular activity of mine. :devilsidesmile:

the number is related to an event that is personal to me.

·
Registered
366 Posts
my name is gideon and while partying once a inebreated friend hacked up my name on accident and called my gidge
it stuck to me like poo on a boot

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
When I was a DA, the police officers used to joke that I was "a determined public servant by day, and a gun toting vigilante by night"... and, well, that is just too long to type out on a daily basis.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Gun Totin' vigilante? I never knew it stood for that, and I have to say I like it. I am sure there are worse monikers to be known by...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts