Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off... signing up was a bit annoying as I didn't "see" the light blue colored text for the security question and tried to register 3 times before I noticed that the block with the "United States" in it was NOT my location... which is what most registration questions ask... would be great if you HIGH LIGHTED that box in a brighter color.

Ok... so the question is: have you heard about the bullpup conversion? I assume you have. Is it being developed with the cooperation of Hi-Point and sanctioned as an after market product or are they going rogue and will it void the warranty like the ATI stock?

Thanks

·
Administrator
24,334 Posts
Well for starters, Welcome to the asylum. If signing up got under your skin you might want to strap in and hang on before you meet the flying monkeys.

Second. You'll need to complain to the corporation that owns this forum about the join up process since they took the approvals out of my hands.

Third, please try to put your posts in the right place, and don't post them where they don't belong on purpose just to get a faster response. Normally I just delete them, but you're new so you get a freebie. This definitely didn't qualify as a technical article or write up, where you posted it.

Fourth, yes, we have heard about the bullpup stock. As a matter of fact we even have a huge conversation going on about it HERE with Andy from HTA.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,800 Posts
Ok... so the question is: have you heard about the bullpup conversion? I assume you have. Is it being developed with the cooperation of Hi-Point and sanctioned as an after market product or are they going rogue and will it void the warranty like the ATI stock?

Thanks
:welcome:mainer995!!!

No idea if the HTA stock is "approved" (or even if it will be) but Hi Point tested the Redball Magazines, and even sells them on their website, so it is a possibility. I just hope the HTA 4595 stock works with the drum mags, or I will not be converting that one.

·
Premium Member
21,081 Posts

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
How much added velocity would a Lego head get being shot from a carbine?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts