Hugo Chavez

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by joebob88, Feb 15, 2008.

1. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

I as a American don't want his oil. He's acting like a big bully with his oil. From what I understand his country only supplies 10 persent of our oil so why is America worried about him. We should cut him off. I'm not stupid. The USA will buy everyones oil to save our own. I've lived in west Texas and have seen all the capped wells. It's time to tell Chavez to kiss our American's A--. Joe

2. i think the citgo gas stations are his...or so i was told.

3. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

I have not see a 7-11 with citgo in a long time. I don't understand why he is such a threat. Since he's so tough, put him in the ring with Chuck Liddell.

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Down here: Its Valero stations, who used to be Citgo.
    I avoid shopping there if neccy'

5. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

Put me in the ring and I'll woop his a-- for America.

6. Lashlarue

Lashlarue Guest

Valero has nothing to do with Citgo, and Chavez bought Citgo refineries, not stations and the largest one in Houston he only bought 50% interest. His crude oil is crap, the one unit in Houston, the one I retired from, can only run a 9% blend of Venezuelan or about 15.000 b/d. He actually gets between $5 and $7 less than the opec basket price for that crap.

7. We need a silent "extraction team" to go in there and make him "disappear"

8. erased...deep-sixed....rubbed out...shipped off...etc.

9. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

I wonder why that has not happen yet.

10. TexasD

TexasD Member

Haven't ya'll heard? Our government quit doing that back in the 60s :)

11. pity...some of these losers still need it.

12. neothespian

neothespian Member

That's ok. Just give Spain a few boats to take a crew over and I'm SURE the King and the citizens won't have a lick of a moral issue about "settling" their issue with Chavez. After the mini-Mosulini wannbe's performance about 6 months ago with Spain's King, you had a few million people extra who wouldn't mind that little man being put elsewhere.

13. Lashlarue

Lashlarue Guest

Nixon put the kobosh on killing foreign leaders, but Clinton had a "kill" team in Iraq, but chickened out when they had him[Saddam] in the crosshairs.One of the Cia agents involved wrote a book about it.

14. chicken is as chicken does..... :lol: