Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Husqvarna Vapenfabriks AB 30-06 Nitro 2.jpg
Huskie 03.jpg
So I was doing work for an old gentleman friend when he took me to his safe and offered this to me for 500 bucks. Never seen one in mannlicher style, just sporters.
Husqvarna Vapenfabriks AB 30-06 Nitro 1
Pretty much mint condition. Safe queen since he bought it. Original owner

·
Premium Member
35,758 Posts
Dude...that’s freaking gorgeous. Nice scope too, fits the gun well. Do you know when it was made?

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
That just made me salivate in my coffee...

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
So I was doing work for an old gentleman friend when he took me to his safe and offered this to me for 500 bucks. Never seen one in mannlicher style, just sporters. Husqvarna Vapenfabriks AB 30-06 Nitro 1 Pretty much mint condition. Safe queen since he bought it. Original owner
Unreal. Very very nice!

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude...that's freaking gorgeous. Nice scope too, fits the gun well. Do you know when it was made?
The experts over at gunboards.com in the Swedish Civilian and Sporting firearms subforum says it was made in 1959 - 1600 series
. My old friend bought it new. It's got the period Redfield scope too. Barrel is like a mirror.
I never knew Husqvarna even made rifles until I saw it. I thought all they made was chain saws. Got some literature with it besides the old ammo

Huaqvarna 5.jpg
Husqvarna 4.jpg

Huskie 01.jpg

·
Premium Member
35,758 Posts
Yeah. That thing is winning all day. I’d want a touch more magnification, but I live where underbrush isn’t a thing, and 2.75X is a great thing for helping old eyes at real hunting ranges in most of the U.S.

Reactions: Think1st
1 - 6 of 6 Posts