Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone try hydroshock hollowpoints in there c9, just bought a box hand cycles fine we will see at the range though on thursday

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
you will find that if you go to www.ammunitiontogo.com you can buy LEO ammo Federal Tactical HST for 19.99 a box of 50 and that makes it cheaper to qualify your gun. you need to shoot at least 200 rounds of your carry ammo to prove it in the gun.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks for the link. ^^^

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Your welcome! I figured pass it on as someone else pointed me there awhile ago!

·
Registered
236 Posts
So they are a trusted company? The reason Im asking is because I always check out a company through the BBB before I do business with them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well went to the range yesturday, fired off the box of 20 federal hidroshock, and not one problem,. acctually the only hammy i have had any problem has been wolf and winchester, but i even fired off some wolfs that i had yesterday and they worked fine. wish i could say the same about the 380, for some reason it doesnt want to0 load wolf ammo, gets stuck in the mag.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I use the Federal Hydoshocks in all my autos both 45 and 9 but only for carry. For casual shooting they are way to pricey.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.