I _think_ that this is legit...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by farmkid, Jan 23, 2008.

1. ... at least for the lounge, and an old friend, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, but who was caught early enough, sent me this appeal.

This is absotivley unrelated to firearms. However, it may have a bearing on your loved ones.

Mods: kill it if inappropriate, otherwise, please let others check it out...

Click on the pink button in the upper right corner:

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

2. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

It is legit as per snopes. They are paid per ad shown when you click. My mother sent me this several months ago. If you check the top tabs you can donate towards other things. I usually click em 3-4 times a week.

3. `Justin

`Justin Guest

It has to have been bad when you found out your friend had breast cancer and my mom and grandma support that.

4. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

Thank god I have no experiance with this. As no one in my family has had the cancer's.

I did click a couple of times as I do support this.

Best of wishes to those who are cancer survivors and family of.

5. Thanks. In my friend's case, it was caught and treated (radiation) early. She's apparently been cancer-free for two years. Others, of course, aren't always so lucky.

6. Fenix

Fenix Guest

Glad your friend pulled through. I lost my father to cancer and I know how hard it can be on others that know them.