I AM IN!!!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by neothespian, Apr 8, 2008.

1. neothespian

neothespian Member

As of an hour ago, I am OFFICIALLY moved back to the Phoenix/Metro area! I got my keys, lugged what little crap I had into the flat, and promptly bolted it up to go to work :cry:

But I am going to be enjoying the first night in my new place. Alone, yes, but needed. And, while I don't have internet at the apartment yet (will have to wait till next month) I will now be online on a regular basis since a good friend of mine still owns his independent coffee shop down the street, and it's free Americanos and WiFi for me :D

Thanks for the patience all. Now perhaps I can finally make good on that lunch ElGuapo!

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I bet you're happier than a coondog on a bare leg! :lol: Congrats, welcome back "home". :)

3. Welcome back to the heat, Neo!!!

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Welcome back amigo!

5. Kyu

Kyu Senior Member Member

Americanos? I expected espresso or cha... Just ribbing ya. Welcome back!

6. Great! We are all glad to have you back. Hopefully everything settles into a normal routine for you soon enough. What the hell is a flat? Some kind of efficiency apartment or something?

7. Welcome back!!
    ....coondog on a bareleg.......hmmm, have to look that one up..(scratches his head)........... :?

8. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Do so at your own peril!

9. welcome home Neo, we can use you here more

10. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

Welcome back Neo.

11. Welcome back Neo, remember guys, no Liberal jokes now ;)

12. browwiw

browwiw Member

I'm a liberal, so I can make liberal jokes.

It's like how only midgets can make midget jokes.

Congrats on the new living arrangements. Do you live in town or in the 'burbs?

13. UH OH, theres two of them now!!! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. browwiw

browwiw Member

No, don't run. Stay, have a drink. Read the pamphlet. Join us. JOIN US!

15. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

No liberal worth his salt would call a little person a midget. :wink:

16. browwiw

browwiw Member

Salt's not good for you. Or me.

And I don't feel bad for midgets. At least you're born knowing you've got a pretty solid shot a career in showbiz. That's more than I'll ever have, and I'm 6'3".

17. Glad you're back NEO but please don't "settle into a normal routine for you" as mentioned above.

You need some good luck for once.

18. neothespian

neothespian Member

Thanks guys. Honestly if it weren't for the help of my family (namely my best friend and little sis), friends and a particular Buddhist Nun and her rollerderby leauge friends I'd be screwed. It's times like this when you know who you have in your corner...and I've got some skill over here. Truly blessed.

And, as an ironic thing: I got my apartment signed on April 8th, which in the Buddhist faith is Hanamatsuri, or the birth of the Buddha Siddhartha Gautama. Interesting on how a new beginning is taking place on the day of all beginnings......

19. Neo did the Mosin loving girlfriend move with you?