Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every day at lunch I run home to check the mail. Coming by way of snail mail is my JHP, returning from the mothership, a bowstring from 69 burbon, Glenn Beck's "Common Sense", a "Don't Tread On Me" flag and Hi Point stickers. Life is good.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Outstanding. I am waiting on a large midway order myself. Cant wait to get the rest of my casting stuff. Crappy thing here is tracking numbers do you almost no good as shipping dates are real hit or miss round these parts.........oh well part of living in the last frontier though and lord knows we wouldnt trade it for anything!

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
"...and i just cant hide it....."

SW
I thought the exact same thing when I read the subject.

I know, I know, I know..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I'm taken!!! Anyway, the JHP arrived today from Haskell and true to rumor, with an extra magazine. It took less that 2 weeks round trip. I can hardly wait to try it out. You would think that was the most exciting part but you'd be wrong. 69burbon made me a bowstring for an old recurve and it fits like a glove. Beautiful workmanship as well. I am very grateful to my fellow Hi-Pointer. Oh yeah, I scored two free tickets to Penn State's opener this weekend complete with VIP parking passes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.