Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that pretty much sums it up im addicted I thought I was when i bought my first hi point c9 I shot it countless times and never a missfire or a jam I loved it until the day it got stolen with about five other guns Rossi 38special thunder 380 s&w 38 special rem. 12 gauge and an old double barrel that was used in ww2 but any way that addiction faded out until i purchased the next c9 about 2 months ago needless to say the addiction came back this has lead me to find this forum buy another hi point the 995 and plan to further my collection of hi points I want one of everything they make. Not only do I feel its an addiction but every free second i get i want to run out to my field play with my guns

Is this normal does anyone else feel this way am i just weird
I look at it like i am a die hard fan but my old lady thinks im stupid I just dont think she understands if I can get some good comments I want her to read it

If you feel the same way I do let her know and reply tell her to let me have fun :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
850 Posts
So my dad had the 995 for a couple of years and had never shot it. He then gave it to me for Christmas 2 years ago. It then sat around in my possesion for about a year, still completely unfired and new in the box. When my dad got it new it was $120 if that tells you anything. So I started shooting it about a year ago and completely fell in love. I bought the JCP a couple of months ago and then the C9 shortly after. So yes I am also an addict. And spend way too much time on the forum.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hello All,

Proud new owner of a High Point handgun.
I can totally relate to you Younggunz.
I had never even fired a hand gun in my life, but recently decided to buy one do to all of the things happening in the world right now. I read some reviews and watched some videos on youtube of people firing their C9s and I had to have one. After some checking around I found one and it came with a Galco holster. I went out to an outdoor range and fired off 100 rounds. I did have two FTFs, but I think that was my fault and they were early on. I fell in love with the C9 sooooooo much that I had to go buy another High Point so I picked up a .40 S&W.
I also bought 100 rounds of 9mm and 100 rounds of .40
I am gonna go the range again this weekend and I cant wait to try out my newest gun.
I bought some luggage locks to use in conjuction with the free trigger locks to keep my guns secure.
Oh yeah, one more thing....... I bought the C9 on March 1st and bought the .40 on March 16.
So in just over two weeks, I went from owning no hand guns to owning two hand guns and I love it.
I live in AZ and buying a hand gun couldnt be easier. I was in and out in like 20 minutes.
God bless America.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey, add me to the list! I'm a first-time handgun owner, first time Hi-Point owner, and I can't wait to get back on a range! I had 50 rounds and a half hour on the range when I bought it. I only went through about 25 rounds and was ready to leave the store. But NOW I want to get back out there and see what this baby can do!

I think it's a cycle:
1. Buy a Hi-Point.
2.Find/post on this forum.
3.practice with Hi-Point.
4. Post on this forum.
5. Buy more Hi-Points.
6. Practice.
7. Post.
8. Buy

See? This forum makes it WORSE!
:devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile: :devilsidesmile: :devilsidesmile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts