Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hello All,

Proud new owner of a High Point handgun.
I can totally relate to you Younggunz.
I had never even fired a hand gun in my life, but recently decided to buy one do to all of the things happening in the world right now. I read some reviews and watched some videos on youtube of people firing their C9s and I had to have one. After some checking around I found one and it came with a Galco holster. I went out to an outdoor range and fired off 100 rounds. I did have two FTFs, but I think that was my fault and they were early on. I fell in love with the C9 sooooooo much that I had to go buy another High Point so I picked up a .40 S&W.
I also bought 100 rounds of 9mm and 100 rounds of .40
I am gonna go the range again this weekend and I cant wait to try out my newest gun.
I bought some luggage locks to use in conjuction with the free trigger locks to keep my guns secure.
Oh yeah, one more thing....... I bought the C9 on March 1st and bought the .40 on March 16.
So in just over two weeks, I went from owning no hand guns to owning two hand guns and I love it.
I live in AZ and buying a hand gun couldnt be easier. I was in and out in like 20 minutes.
God bless America.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.