Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am finally gonna get down to the gun store to buy a C9 on saturday. I am gonna flip. I have been pining for a pistol for a couple of years and have been wanting a C9 since I discovered this site back in March. The LGS has them in stock for $125 brand new. The next 4 days are gonna be rough..... :D

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Take it from Flip you are going to flip. :D $125 sounds like a great deal. Have fun and shoot that puppy often.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Woo hoo! Then you can start thinking about what to get next. Maybe a 995 carbine to go with your pistol or maybe a JCP .40 and a .40 caliber carbine.

Let us know how that bad boy shoots.
i've got the carbine and i love it. after this gun, i will be saving for a 10/22 rifle.....maybe the GSG-5, but who knows how long it will take me to save $500

·
Registered
48 Posts
$125. That is a great deal! I paid $179 for my C9 at a gun show here in town last spring. It came with a Hi Point gun case, which is nice to have, instead of just a white box, but it's not $50 "nice to have" :brow:

very good deal!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
i love mine man....i went to big 5 on friday and they had about 2000 rds of 9mm.....1st time thats happened in months. i bought up about 350 rds....went out and shot up 100....then went back in and bought another couple boxes....its not ammo hoarding if you actually shoot it up, LOL

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Early congratulations on the C9, you're gonna LOVE it! Might I recommend rather than a 10/22 you look at a Marlin model 60? A lot of people want to be able to bolt on "goodies" and hi cap magazines and if thats what you're wanting to do go with the Ruger. If you're wanting to head shoot a squirrel out of the top of a tall hickory tree get the Marlin, I've not yet found an equal to the micro groove barrel.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts