Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

I found a box of .380 ammo at my LGS!!!!

Apparently someone traded in a .380 pistol and a box of ammo on something else. I got there just after the shop owner placed the ammo on the shelf.

Geeze, never thought that I would be so excited over a box of .380 ammo.

What's this country coming too? :cantlook:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I feel ya. I just convinced my wife to trade in her 380 for a 9, strictly based on ammo availability and the fact that I bought her a 995. One less caliber to worry about, one more to go. We decided to change our view on the collection from actual arms value and percieved future value, to practicality, ammo availability, and ammo commonality. Your post caught my eye because we just traded hers in last night with a box of ammo. I guess we're not alone. Out LGS has plenty of Serbian 380, but its $20 a box.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've honestly been thinking of selling my Ruger LCP .380acp because I'm getting sick of not being able to find ammo to practice and for defense. I can get 9mm, .40S&W, .223 easy but not .380acp. It's frustrating...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
about 8 yrs ago, I bought a used Llama .380 at a gun show WITH 1500 rds. of reloaded ammo, sold a buddy of mine 500rds. but still have a ton left. Who would have thougt it would come in handy now. Think I pd. $250 then for the whole shootin' match.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

I found a box of .380 ammo at my LGS!!!!

Apparently someone traded in a .380 pistol and a box of ammo on something else. I got there just after the shop owner placed the ammo on the shelf.

Geeze, never thought that I would be so excited over a box of .380 ammo.

What's this country coming too? :cantlook:
It's better then walking in the store and they say they just sold the last box of 45 two minutes ago. Now that hurts. :cantlook:

·
Registered
69 Posts
At was WM the other day and the guy in front of me bought the last 4 boxes of 40 and the last 1 box of 9. Now that hurts. All I walked away with was 22s. I was sad.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I however, CAN believe it.

Look at me. This is me, believing it.

Did you see that.

I'll show you again.

There. Just like that.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I however, CAN believe it.

Look at me. This is me, believing it.

Did you see that.

I'll show you again.

There. Just like that.
I believe you too.

I really do...

Really,

I mean it.

No, this time I mean it

For real. LOL!

·
Registered
365 Posts
.380??? AMMO??? What is this .380 ammo you speak of? I have heard of it in myth but I ain't never seen it... I call BS next you'll be saying this guy had the 4595 in stock, flew in by santa clause himself with a unicorn in his back seat lol.

·
SCAR Owner...sorta
473 Posts
stopped in at a WalMart yesterday and went to sheck the ammo stock...no 380 and only 3 100rd boxes of 9mm on the shelf. Not much in the way of .45 either. Ran into a guy there who said that they had some stock come in the day before and got 12 boxes of 380 which were immediatly purchased by a husband and wife. He said most of the ammo they brought out didn't even make it into the cabinet (it was like the people knew when it was coming out)

Stopped at a different WM on the way to the range today and the clerk said they were just not getting any 380 in at all. But they had over 1000 rds of 9mm on the shelf (Federal, Blazer and Winchester) for $8.97 a 50rd box.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts