Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This whole story is like a week old already. Where have you terror junkies been?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2009/09/terror_suspect_najibullah_zazi.html

Terror Suspect Najibullah Zazi To Be Tranferred To NYC From Denver

12:35 pm

September 25, 2009

By Frank James

Terrorist suspect Najibullah Zazi will be transferred to a cell in New York City from a jail in Denver, the result of a federal court hearing that just ended in Denver.
Najibullah Zazi.

Najibullah Zazi is to be transferred to New York City from Manhattan. (Marc Piscotty / Getty Images)

Zazi, a Denver airport shuttle bus driver who previously lived in New York, is at the center of a Federal Bureau of Investigation terrorist probe. On Thursday, he was formally indicted on charges of being part of a conspiracy to detonate bombs.

Federal investigators have said Zazi admitted to them that he trained in an al-Qaida camp in northwest Pakistan. They also said they discovered evidence that leads them to believe Zazi planned to make improvised explosive devices using hydrogen peroxide, quantities of which he bought from beauty supply stores in the Denver area.

Officials have also said they found instructions on how to make bombs in a laptop in Zazi's car and backpacks, and cellphones at residences in New York of Zazi associates.

Also arrested when Zazi was last weekend was his father Mohammed Zazi and an imam in New York City, Ahmad Afzali. The father and Afzali have since been released.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Too busy dealing with everything else going on and this is just unstoppable now. Wonder how long before he is released.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Heh prob land on some poor cop getting a doughnut taking out one last infidel.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I saw it but the guy also has a history of emotional problems. His father and imam were released because they were just as surprised as anyone else at what he was doing.

You don't have to be a muslim to be a bomb making nutjob. As Timothy, oh wait....he's dead. Ask someone who knew Timothy.

·
Registered
799 Posts
i seen it but you guys are smart when it comes to...well everything,so i try to type post on things thats easier for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.