Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my 995 in for repairs. Has anyone else sent one in for repair? How long does it take? They have had mine for 2 days, so I'm hoping they do quick turn around and I will have it back maybe mid week next week. Just curious.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I've seen many other people post that you get 1 or 2 free mags when it's shipped back to you. Might be worth the wait! I sure would like some free mags.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It'll be worth the wiat. I called and got a new stock with no questions ask to how it was damage, I was damage when i bought it. Great customer service. Best ive ever experiecned. Just be patient and and you will recieve. lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know it will come. I just posted to for conversation more than anything. I am impatient when it comes to waiting. I am really more anxious to see what they do and send back with it than anything else.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought mine used and the stock at the mag well wouldn't stay togeather. I called HI Point and they sent me a new stock and threw in a mag, never had that kind of service for ANYTHING.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
How long does it take? They have had mine for 2 days...
Whiner :D You're in Ohio, while I'm still waiting for my C9 which took a week just to get back to Mom from the west coast.

On a more serious note, my previous experience when I lived a lot closer (Georgia) was two weeks. HP is _very_ fast on service.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL Yes I'm a whiner. It is nice being in Ohio. It only cost me 8.40 to ship Fex-Ex. Well worth the extra clip I should get plus the repairs.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live in ohio as well, called about that stock one day at around 10am the next day it was at my door step... really really fast.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
<-----Another Ohio person :)

Everything I've ordered from them before 3PM I've had the next day :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I SENT MY C9 IN TO THE MOTHERSHIP 9 DAYS AGO. I GOT IT BACK TODAY. I SENT IT IN, COMPLETELY DISSASSEMBLED AND POORLY PAINTED BY MY FRIEND WHICH I BOUGHT IT FROM. THEY REPLACED THE SLIDE AND THE GRIPS AND SENT ME TWO FREE MAGS. I LOVE HI POINT!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is great that they would do all that even when it was not a faulty product.

I have one other question for everyone. Do they email you a tracking number when they are shipping it back? I hope so, that way I can have my wife here to sign for it.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Nope. The surprise is half of the fun :)

If I remember correctly, I think they ship handguns back by Fedex overnight, and carbines by UPS ground.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok here is the scoop. I sent it back Tuesday 8/18 and got it back today 8/26. Great turn around being that part of that was a weekend. They replaced the clip catch, Shroud, firing pin and trigger plus buffed the ramp and rails. On top of that they sent the extra clip as everyone said and included everything with it that would come with a new one. That was nice since I bought it used and did not get any of that. So now I have the sling and swivels to put it with plus the scope mount.

Happy camper here! I love Hi Point!

·
Registered
44 Posts
good deal man, gald to see u two reunited.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.