Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This shat is EPIC! Loving this game.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Hell yaz.

My first madden purchase since...waaaay back when. Love the franchise mode, but suck online lol

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A couple of buddies say its amazing.
It really is. And I'll be the first to admit that for several years, we only got a watered down version of what could have been. I ONLY played NCAA for years. Got the demo and had to get Madden 2010. It is by far the BEST FOOTBALL GAME to date. And NFL 2k5 for PS2 was a pretty great friggin game. NCAA 08 for ps2 was also. Madden 2010 for XBOX 360, pwns all.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I don't know why, but I have never really enjoyed sports games. I used to play the crap out of NFL Blitz 2000, but only because I had a buddy that LOVED that game. When we'd play together, the opposing team, either our friends or the computer would get pwned. The worst ass kicking we ever gave someone was 273 - 0. It was that serious.

Games I really like for some reason, I don't know why, is skating games. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 and just about any other skating game is cool. Then of course, I have the entire series of Ace Combat games and of course, first person shooters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts