Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While running around today i went to a local gun shop and was suprised to see a holster packaging that said "Hi Point 380, 9mm, and more". I had seen the Forbus and Uncle Mike's, and another couple holsters that would work for the C9 but this was the first that i have seen specifically made for Hi Points. Model #30 is for the C9 and #31 is for the 40 and 45. They are made by Pro Tech Outdoors (http://www.protechoutdoors.com/index.htm) and are made from a high quality nylon, with a extra mag pouch and adjustable thumb break. Also the holster can be worn on the suplied belt clip or the belt can be laced through. for $15 i really couldn't pass this up.

The 10rd mag sadly won't fit into the extra mag pouch. Oh well, I guess i will have to go through 10rds first.

·
Registered
959 Posts
personally, I'm still on the hunt for a good black leather holster for my C9 with a thumb break.

·
Registered
269 Posts
looks similiar to the one I got, all I know about mine is the tag say PYTHOn on one side and MODEL ADHP GA MADE IN CHINA on the other side

G

·
Yep this is what I have been saying for about a yr now. I really like Mikes' holsters (as in the owner of Protech). He has always done right by me.The fit is great. Also these are the same ones Hi-Point sells as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts