Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it from Sportsman Supply in Butler PA they have them in stock. I had to drive a 3 hour round trip to get one! Only place around that i could find that stocked them!

They had 25 (minus the one i bought!) on tuesday if anyone else in PA is looking for one.

Link: http://www.sportsmanssupplyco.com/New Arrivals.htm

THey are $139

And since i said i got one, heres a couple pics for now. Out of the box i didn't like the grip, so i added the rubber tube one untill i have the time to make wooden grips for it =)

Didn't realize till now, my toes arn't in it, but my cats are...

And this is it in a leather holster i made for my taurus, but it fits the c9 better!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Congrats.. Nice holster

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Congrats on your buy, let us know how she shoots.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
That is a sweet holster!!! Always better when you make it your self :!:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Range report

Well, i took it out Saturday and put about 250 rounds out of it. She shot great. Made a minor adjustment to the sights, but i was getting good groups at 20 yards, and it was dead on at 10.

Only had one mis-feed, but i was expecting it, as i loaded the Mag full just to see if it would work. The rest of the time i left one out of the mag and they feed great.

I havn't done anythign to the feed ramp yet, but looking at it there is a noticable lump of dirt or somthing in the coating itself. I've read on here that polishing helps, so i plan on doing that this week.

~Garrick_

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Man, you are on the way to a great little shooter! Well done. And that holster???? I agree, dude you got skilz! :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice leather work by the way..... very nice choice in the C9.

Now what you gonna charge for making slide belt holsters like that with an open bottom... I got a JH45. I seem to have misplaced my DeSaints that is old and worn for a G21 that I think will fit my JH45. Oh that holster was so soft and supple kinda like.... :roll: oh I can't go there :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts