Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It came in the mail today (6/4). It took just 6 weeks and six days. Now, I can carry as many handguns that I own and they can be carried concealed or open.

Woohoo, red-neck heaven. :twisted:

I'll probably carry my C9 and my HP22a (for backup).

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Congrats to you!! I saw that your kid also got his.

Have fun & carry a different one every week. Or you can change out every time you hear the word Smoothie :shock: (Must Change Guns Now!)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats on the permit.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Congrats to you!! I saw that your kid also got his.

Have fun & carry a different one every week. Or you can change out every time you hear the word Smoothie :shock: (Must Change Guns Now!)
Kid?!? Who you calling a kid?? I'll have you know that I will be 28 on 6/8. Meh!
:snooty:

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Well... Broomhead... your screen name suggests you may be a little on the young side... I didn't know you were 28, but I'm 22 and found it more... appropriate to not use the screen name "LilRimfireHunter" or "RimfireHunterJR"... only basing this on the same base-name of "Broomhead"... nothing more, nothing less.
And no this isn't an attack or anything, but i thought you were about my age... I thought wrong, evidently.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Well... Broomhead... your screen name suggests you may be a little on the young side... I didn't know you were 28, but I'm 22 and found it more... appropriate to not use the screen name "LilRimfireHunter" or "RimfireHunterJR"... only basing this on the same base-name of "Broomhead"... nothing more, nothing less.
And no this isn't an attack or anything, but i thought you were about my age... I thought wrong, evidently.
Well, Broomhead is my last name, and what everyone who knows me outside of the family calls me. I guess I need to change the "Broomhead the Younger" part, huh?
[joking] I do take it as a personal attack, how dare you think I am 22! [/joking]
I take it you are RimfireHunter's son, or in some other way related to him? I had no idea.
BTW, it is normal human psychology to assume that someone you can relate to is around the same age as yourself. Without, extraneous physical signs of course.
If you would, look at the emoticons that are at the bottom of my post, :lol: :lol: , I was trying to wax funny.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, he thought I was 22! :lol:

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
That's my s-Daddy... the only daddy who loves me!
So your last name is broomhead... that's kickass. :)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Awwww..How sweet! It's great to be loved! :clap:
Yes... Broomhead is Kickass for a last name. It also works great or screen names, user names, email addy's, and nicknames. Most people call Broom or Broomhead. I even sign my artwork Broom. I thought I had heard it all, then a guy started calling me Swiffer.
My first name is Dan. Only my Wife and Mom call me Daniel, and I can count the number of people that I have allowed call me Danny on one hand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts