Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter watches Spongebob...

I started watching Spongebob with my daughter...

Now I watch Spongebob alone....

What have I come to?

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Hey man, don't feel bad...my 5 year old son got me hooked on Spongebob too and I'm 41!!! :yes: ;)

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
back when I was in my "college" years.. and I smoked a certain substance that makes you paranoid and hungry.. I would watch spongebob, when I was in that state of mind... If you don't watch it, but just listen it can get perverted. I cannot go into detail.. but you get the idea.. I don't want to make any mods use their ban hammer..

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
If his voice weren't soo annoying..

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
This is my opinion of Spongebob.... Sorry guys, I just can't help it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
back when I was in my "college" years.. and I smoked a certain substance that makes you paranoid and hungry.. I would watch spongebob, when I was in that state of mind... If you don't watch it, but just listen it can get perverted. I cannot go into detail.. but you get the idea.. I don't want to make any mods use their ban hammer..
Soo... you was using crack? LOL :D Spongebob is pretty good tho.

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
don't tell my wife ... lol it was a "greener" variety...

·
Registered
833 Posts
My kid has me dvr phineas and ferb and I find myself watching it at night after he is in bed I find myself watching the new episodes becuase I am that into it.

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
LoL... last night as me and the wife were going to bed.. i started singing the squirrels in my pants song...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts