Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

I have a confession to make..

2K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  robertgreen_86 
#1 ·
My daughter watches Spongebob...

I started watching Spongebob with my daughter...

Now I watch Spongebob alone....

What have I come to?

#8 ·
back when I was in my "college" years.. and I smoked a certain substance that makes you paranoid and hungry.. I would watch spongebob, when I was in that state of mind... If you don't watch it, but just listen it can get perverted. I cannot go into detail.. but you get the idea.. I don't want to make any mods use their ban hammer..

#9 ·
If his voice weren't soo annoying..

#13 ·
This is my opinion of Spongebob.... Sorry guys, I just can't help it.

#14 ·
back when I was in my "college" years.. and I smoked a certain substance that makes you paranoid and hungry.. I would watch spongebob, when I was in that state of mind... If you don't watch it, but just listen it can get perverted. I cannot go into detail.. but you get the idea.. I don't want to make any mods use their ban hammer..
Soo... you was using crack? LOL :D Spongebob is pretty good tho.

#21 ·
LoL... last night as me and the wife were going to bed.. i started singing the squirrels in my pants song...
I was watching football last night holding my baby girl and singing the gitchi gitchi goo song. I had the squirrels in my pants song stuck in my head the day I first heard it, and the I ain't got rythem song as well.

#23 ·
wasnt there a story about sponge bob haveing something to do with peta or something??? Seems like i remember hearing that once hmmm or maybe i need to lay off the root beer and twinkies at night

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.