and that is?

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Randomitis....

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Uh.. that's good. I just gave a 15 day "time out" to the last person that violated that rule. The next person is going to recieve a 30 day ban and after that it's a permanent ban....

Good for you man. Self control is a bitch, but it's a lesson well learned.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Uh.. that's good. I just gave a 15 day "time out" to the last person that violated that rule. The next person is going to recieve a 30 day ban and after that it's a permanent ban....

Good for you man. Self control is a *****, but it's a lesson well learned.
Your arms gonna get tired from swingin the ban hammer.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts

Good for you man. Self control is a *****, but it's a lesson well learned.
Your arms gonna get tired from swingin the ban hammer.
Primal tired of the ban hammer NEVER!! He is mighty his powers are awesome BOHOLD PRIMAL!!!!

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I just automatically clicked on this without even looking at the OP nick..I just assumed it was another chapter in the soap opera that is maaso's life. I was shocked he wasn't the OP :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
I just automatically clicked on this without even looking at the OP nick..I just assumed it was another chapter in the soap opera that is maaso's life. I was shocked he wasn't the OP :D
hahahah me too!!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I have to save that pic and use it when someone gets banned. However, I have to modify it so the Mods/Admins of HPFF are stated on the pic.

That pic is nothing short of AWESOME!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have to save that pic and use it when someone gets banned. However, I have to modify it so the Mods/Admins of HPFF are stated on the pic.

That pic is nothing short of AWESOME!!
If I had some photoshop skills I would've modified it for HPFF but I don't haha. I figured you mods would enjoy that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.