Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I hasn't done any of it. I know I should work on it, because tomorrow is my anniversary so after class gets done (5pm) I know I'll be busy for the rest of the afternoon, probably getting home around 11 or so after eating and watching a movie. Then Wednesday night I have church, and then I'll probably help my fiance with her homework until 11 or so...so I know that I should work on this, but I just really don't think that I'm going to. The Interwebtubes hold so many wonderful things...and I have an NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, and a plethora of PC games to play with, as well as all sorts of other fun projects I could work on. I know that I should do it, but I also know that I'm basically not going to until Wednesday night, and probably Thursday morning. Just because that's how I roll. I can't work unless I know it's due in like 2 seconds. This post is basically just something else for me to do instead of my paper. It's on multimedia databases too...what a thrilling subject. School...what a flaming load of

COLLEGE SUCKS FREAKING BALLS!

EDIT: word sensor failed my picture all up

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I know how you feel, I got three different Math chapters due tomorrow at 8am. And I need to rewrite my essay because my racist English teacher don't like the way I use "mum" and "favourite" in my papers. Because it's not proper english she says....even when I told her that I come from the country that invented the English language....she didn't know what I was talking about and just said "We speak English in America"

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol Maaso that's awesome. Though in color and favorite I drop the u, I still prefer the spelling of theatre, litre, etc. having re instead of er.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
ifn you think about it....we don't speak English here.....we speak "American".....a severely distorted form of English......but that's just us

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Re: I have an 8 page research paper and a 12 page presentation to do by Thursday

I went to college while working full time and raising my son as a single parent, I know what school is like and then some.

Right now I am still up till all hours studying. My wife recently returned to school and at 60 it has been just a few years since she has studied. She also never had Algebra and that is one of her courses this semester. She is carrying a full course load (12 credits) and I'm the lucky study partner and tutor (besides having to work for a living).

I feel your pain, I really do.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I don't think it would be so bad if I didn't have a life...but things like having a fiance to care for, and having a part time job where I'm on call basically 24/7 get all up in the way.

I never did start on that paper last night lol. I played CoD4 until about 2am instead.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I always write my papers the night/morning before they're due - what a PITA. I always tell myself the next time I'm going to start it a lot earlier but of course that never happens :D.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts