Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
"They have beards they must be BAMFs!"
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So someone who owed me some money couldn't pay and I took this bolt action rifle as a form of payment. There are no markings, stamps, serial numbers, it has what looks to be a 5 or 7 round mag, but I have no idea what caliber it fires. Please help!

Attachments

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had more pictures I posted or atleast thought I did I don't know where they went I'll try and re post them.

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I had everything down to the bolt, I'll re start my phone and re post them this isn't working.

·
Banned
6,120 Posts
using a google picture search, the closest thing i found was a ''Revelations mod 225 by Savage''. looks almost identical, except for a stainless ring by the bolt.

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It won't let me add more than one picture I try to upload 5 and it keeps just loading one....

Attachments

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The end of the muzzle almost screws in like a weird muzzle break. (I know it's not a muzzle break I know how excited some people get to correct people on sites about weapons lol)

Attachments

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another picture

I'm not posting enough characters hajis smell like fish sticks and bacon rotting in the sun for 7 weeks.

Attachments

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
The end of the muzzle almost screws in like a weird muzzle break. (I know it's not a muzzle break I know how excited some people get to correct people on sites about weapons lol)
Is there rifling in the barrel? If not that's a choke.

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I once had to shoot a vicious dog with rabies 5 times with 5 56 to stop him, wasn't a dog, it was a lycan.

Attachments

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
You have a bolt action shotgun there.

I screwed up and edited this post instead of my own. I removed my edit then added this explanation. My bad.

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks never even heard of one I didn't know they'd made bolt action shotguns huh learn something new everyday. Thanks guys I appreciate it. How much would you say its worth roughly?

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That makes a lot more sense looking at the mag I was trying to wrap my head around what caliber that would be. But now knowing its a shotgun not a rifle, it's 410 just by judging what a 12 looks like trying to load in the mag.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts