1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
That's awesome, kinda.

·
Banned
9,253 Posts
Dang, them dudes looked like they were a little suprised. But something is kinda fishy.
whaddya mean? you callin fake?
NO, I believe it is completely real, but what kind of home invasion happens in broad day light with a car full of heavily armed men. It didnt look run of the mill to me, I think the homeowner could have posibly been a drug dealer or maybe some kind of gang hit. But I smelt fish, not saying the man wasnt just like any other man.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang, them dudes looked like they were a little suprised. But something is kinda fishy.
whaddya mean? you callin fake?
NO, I believe it is completely real, but what kind of home invasion happens in broad day light with a car full of heavily armed men. It didnt look run of the mill to me, I think the homeowner could have posibly been a drug dealer or maybe some kind of gang hit. But I smelt fish, not saying the man wasnt just like any other man.
i gotcha....yeah, seems crazy that he was ready for them too, but no details on the gun used. could have been a CCW

·
Registered
109 Posts
Another justification for ccw. Just shows that the Swiss and Kenesaw Ga. have the right laws and ideas. If this happened more it wouldn't happen at all real quick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts