I just bought a new bond arms derringer

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by joebob88, Feb 5, 2008.

1. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

I was impressed when I shot 000 buck, expecting the gun to try to leave my hand while I pulled the trigger but the recoil was about the same as a 9mm. They have 17 different barrels that cover almost every handgun round except 22 mag and the .17 round. I can put a .45 round in one chamber and a .410 round in the other. Check the out at bondderringer.com or leathergunsetc.com

2. Ari

Ari Guest

OK photos? :wink:

3. screwylewie

screwylewie Guest

Did you get the one with the triggergaurd? I have been looking at these and will probably buy one in the next few months so any type of review would be great. When fishing I venture pretty deep into "snake country", and I think the bond410 would be perfect. The best price I can find around here (PA) is $350.

4. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

Bond Derringer

I got the one with the trigger guard. The only gun I have without a triggerguard in the american arms derringer 22lr or mag. I like the aa deringer but it's a close defense weapon. A Bond with 000 buck is like shooting 5 357 rounds with one shot and you have 2 barrels. Talk about cutting some trees down.

5. joebob88

joebob88 Guest

Correction

Check out bondarms.com