I just wanna see guns

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by GunControlIsGood, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

Your guns, your neighbors guns, your mothers guns, custom guns, or just pictures of guns you like. Just post some guns.

2. talon

talon the banned wagon

or....look at any of the dozens of pictures of guns threads that are already here!!!

3. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

Or you could not be a smart ass because I've looked at almost all of them.

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

well then you've seen our guns. kinda makes sense that we've posted them in the various 'show me your gun' threads doesnt it??? little thinking goes a long way around here. if youve seen the threads already, several of which have been updated within the last few hours, then odds are youve seen the majority of the guns owned by the members of this forum. so what purpose does a different thread, posting the exact same pictures serve? NONE.

5. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

Oh Jesus, did I upset you? I believe it's sufficient to say you have nothing to contribute to the subject of this thread. Post a picture please, or don't. If you choose the latter I would kindly ask you to refrain from posting. Which I cannot force you to do, but I believe your original comment was meant to be slightly intrusive. Which I suppose you could have originally abstained from getting your big girl panties in a wad. But suffice it to say I am fairly new to this forum and you seem to post quite often and I am not looking for continued unpleasantries. So if you can let by gones be by gones.

6. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

I'm looking for new material is all doesn't necessarily have to be guns you own. Makes sense to me.

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Holy cow dude?

Over react much?:rolleyes:

8. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

I think over reacting would have translated into acting irrationally. Like cursing and calling him names. But I would like to move on.

9. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    You go first.

10. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

Well I sure would go banana balls over a c9 comp or cf380 comp, I'm having a strenuous time locating one.

11. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

The comp make a huge difference in the already minuscule recoil?

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Not at all. I just like the look.

My .380 comp is also very accurate. This is a ten yard slow fire group, 8 shots, unsupported.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  13. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

I like the look as well. I'm curious, I assume the compensators are removable so I was pondering just trying to find an HP comp for a c9 an slapping it on my existing one.

14. GunControlIsGood

GunControlIsGood Member

It's occurring to me the barrel would be too short.

15. talon

talon the banned wagon

again, you could simply do some research, www.google.com is this neat new thing that will not only show you all the pictures you can stand { www.images.google.com), but also will give you information. google c9 comp, i bet you find pics not only to satisfy your needs, but, enough to determine if by also googling hipoint c9 to tell the differences in barrels. give it a shot. ;)

it also would have saved you the whole little rant.

16. What guns? What are guns? This thread sucks.

17. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I'll go first.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With matching SKS
    [​IMG]

18. talon