Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here we go. This was her before the wreck.

This is her after a few 70mph flips.

Here is the parts bike I bought to restore mine, the one i wrecked. I didnt get pics of it whole I was too excited to get mine back together, and started disassembling it almost imediately.

Here she is after I replaced the front fairing stay, headlight, gauges, all switches, signals wiring harness, the complete tail section had to be swapped, the tank support had to be cut off and replaced, and numerouse other things I did to it.

and here I just set the fairing up on the bike its not attached yet.

I still have alot to do to it for her to be road worthy again, but im getting there..

Here is the thread I posted a while back when the accident happened for a refresher.

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php/topic,19455.0.html

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My neck is still messed up pretty bad, that is the only thing holding me back. I can almost look over my left shoulder now without pain but I still feel it if i get jerked around. That is the only area that I have trouble with trying to look over the left shoulder.

Im not going to jump on it until im comfortable and healed. When I put my helmet on the weight of it kills me so. Ive got some time to heal still and i have work to do to the bike. I wont be riding for a while I just get the joy of rebuilding something that was once so special to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.