Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
"I think I crapped my pants!"

That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Only in the south dude, only in the south.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
i think i know him....rofl

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
that's great. "Steve? STEVE! Pour that whiskey out..." LMAO
We had a guy in AR a few years back arrested for DUI on a horse. No lie. Can't remember how it panned out for the guy though.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I like the "how many times do I have to tell you you cant drink while riding a mower down the road" (or something like that). Obviously not his first offence.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
hell down here you can get a dui for sleeping off a drunk in your car with the keys in the ignition to listen to the radio.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I once had an overzealous rookie officer charge a guy with DUI for being intoxicated on his Rascal self-powered mobility scooter... I thought the judge was going to crap himself he was laughing so hard. We reduced it to public intoxication. The officer is still called "Rascal" to this day.

·
Registered
282 Posts
we had an old guy here that had his license revoked so he drove his old Oliver tractor to the store once a week. the cops never said a word to him about it and no one else seemed to care. i wonder if he is still around.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
did you see the other video that kinda goes with this?.....he gets caught smoking a joint after he called the cops on his ol lady for throwng stuff at him.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Wow.."I crapped my pants" ROTFLMAO

Actually that happens about 50% of the time .......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts